Software Development Manager
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile DB Global Technology active.
Vezi toate job-urile Software Development Manager active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Deutsche Bank has been present in Romania since 1998. It delivers tailor-made products and solutions in Corporate and Investment Banking and Transaction Banking to its corporate and institutional clients as well as Private Wealth Management to private clients.
Deutsche Bank is the leading German bank. Its CEE franchise consistently wins the #1 Bank in CEE accolade (Euromoney).
As a Development Manager your skills will include:
• Experience as a development manager;
• Have a technical background in IT development;
• Track record of delivery in Information Technology (IT) projects in an Investment Banking environment;
• Time management skills - able to work on multiple project streams simultaneously;
• Used to working to tight deadlines and identifying problems at an early stage;
• Flexibility and willingness to work autonomously and self motivated within set competencies in a team and fast paced environments;
• Proven negotiation, problem solving and conflict management skills;
• Have a strong delivery focus adhering to consistent project standards;
• Understanding of IT Governance related processes and practices;
• Flexible - able to work in a fast changing environment and to react positively to re-prioritization;
• Ability to motivate others;
• Ability to effectively manage conflicting priorities;
• Knowledge of agile processes (Scrum) and engineering practices.
As a Development Manager your main responsibilities will involve:
• Working with Deutsche Bank IT Development manager to understand and ensure that the development strategy, objectives and process is executed correctly across the new centre.
• Working with the project teams in the centre to ensure that they plan and execute their projects correctly, ensure that the teams have the appropriate levels of specifications, directions and resources to be successful.
• Ensuring that the projects have realistic estimates and timelines and monitor progress against them.
• Ensuring that the projects are using the mandated tools appropriately so that execution is managed and progress reporting is effective.
• Managing and escalate issues coming out of the project deliveries appropriately when they need to be.
• Ensuring that the projects deliver smoothly into the department's release schedules and resolve cross project issues and dependencies.
• Ensuring that the mandated technical architectures are adhered to by the delivery teams.
• Ensuring that the mandated quality standards and gates are achieved by the delivery teams.
• Coaching, mentoring and motivating the teams in delivery using agile engineering practices and Scrum delivery process. Ensure and co-ordinate where necessary the key Scrum planning workshops for the executing teams though the objective is for teams to eventually self-manage.
• Facilitating, consolidating and using retrospective output to continually improve and optimize the teams' output.
• Owning and resolving impediments that cannot be resolved by the delivery teams.
• Encouraging and training the teams to become self sufficient in navigating the Deutsche Bank technical landscape and in resolving impediments.
• Doing deep dives into priority projects issues, risks or decisions that need to be made on a technical or management basis.
• Performing interim Scrum Master Role or train Scrum masters for specific projects.
What you’ll get in return:
• World class support and resources;
• Exceptional rewards and benefits;
• A truly diverse global culture.