Sales & Trade Marketing Agent (Iasi)
Sales - 50% of your time
- Coordinate and assist distributors new sales efforts (i.e. listing new clients, negotiate with the new clients, inventory management supervision)
- Supervise re-orders and inventory management at each PoS
- Identify any complain/problem from each PoS in your geography and solve the issues.
- Collect Customer, HORECA and Distributor feedback.
- Collect information about competition movements
Trade Marketing - 50% of your time
- Review, Profile and Select core target PoS to display our trade marketing materials
- Accountable for trade marketing implementation in each PoS.
- Collect feedback from the HORECA about the product
SKILLS, INTERESTS AND QUALITIES:
- Interest in working in small fast growing company
- Proven ability to work independently, without supervision and achieve its goals.
- Habit of leadership proof. We are interested in any form of leadership. From initiatives at work (professional or extracurricular) to leading any type of teams. In essence, we are looking for evidence of your potential.
- Analytical skills we expect to solve both complex and uncomplicated problems and concepts, and make decisions based on available information
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Determination and the drive to work towards targets
- The resilience to deal with customers who turn you down
- Attention to detail
- The ability to develop in-depth knowledge about your products and markets
- Good business sense and a professional manner.
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED OR PREFERRED
This is an entry level job and we don’t expect prior professional experience. However, we prefer our ideal candidate to have the following experience:
- Last year of university, BA is preferred
- Extracurricular experience is a must (volunteer in a student organization should do it)
- Some experience in sales is a plus
- Driving License (B)