Junior Recruiter with German
We offer management and consulting services to achieve sustainable profitable growth of companies by improving their logistic, commercial, and financial processes.
BearingPoint consultants understand that the world of business changes constantly and that the resulting complexities demand intelligent and adaptive solutions. We customize solutions for our clients, covering various industries for helping them to deliver operational excellence by maximizing efficiency and reducing cost.
Our clients, whether in commercial or financial industries or in government, experience real results when they work with us. We combine industry, operational and technology skills with relevant proprietary and other assets in order to tailor solutions for each client’s individual challenges. This adaptive approach is at the heart of our culture and has led to long-standing relationships with many of the world’s leading companies and organisations.
Our global consulting network of 9200 people serves clients in more than 70 countries and engages with them for measurable results and long-lasting success.
BearingPoint employs over 3.500 highly skilled consultants in Europe. Their entrepreneurial, adaptive approach is the key to our success.
In Romania, we are present since 2007 and we have more than 500 skilled consultants in our teams operating from Bucharest, Sibiu and Timisoara, whose expertise brought value to more than 160 international projects in the past 10 years.
• Fluent in German & English
• At least 6 months of previous experience in recruiting/ research / HR & Sales
• Experience in research / sourcing (LinkedIn, Xing, Google, Boolean search commands, etc.)
• Very good communication and persuasion skills
• Practicing exceptional organizational, time management, and customer service skills.
• Strong ability to work well with the team and maintain a sense of humor.
• Bachelor’s Degree
About the role:
You will be part of a mixed German- Romanian recruitment team, working together to attract the best IT talent in the marketplace.
You will provide recruitment sourcing support, reaching out to candidates from the IT industry in the DACH region and presenting our career opportunities and international consulting projects.
• Partner with recruiters and Hiring Managers to understand job descriptions and outline candidate profiles for existing openings
• Source new talent through various channels including: Internet & Online Research, Social Media & Networking, Job Boards, Direct Applications and the company ATS (Applicant Tracking System);
• Contact and engage active and passive candidates, managing their experience until introduced to the hiring manager
• Use candidate relationship management skills to identify, qualify, and maintain candidates.
• Create sourcing activity and candidate reports for active searches to be shared with recruiters and hiring teams;
We offer you:
- The opportunity to develop your career in an environment where professionalism, individuality, commitment and team spirit are the foundation for success;
- A motivating salary, performance related bonus and a comprehensive package of benefits (23 vacation days, life & accident insurance, medical insurance, Christmas and Easter Bonuses, travel insurance, meal vouchers etc.)
- Continuous education and training: you can learn something new every day and perfect your skills at the highest level in international projects!