Junior Recruiter with German
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs BearingPoint active
View all jobs Junior Recruiter with German active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach.
The company operates in three units: Consulting, Solutions, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, regulatory technology, and advanced analytics; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
In Romania, we are present since 2007, currently employing over 500 people in our three offices in Bucharest, Sibiu, Timisoara, and Iasi.
• Fluent in German & English
• At least 6 months of previous experience in recruiting/ research / HR & Sales
• Experience in research / sourcing (LinkedIn, Xing, Google, Boolean search commands, etc.)
• Very good communication and persuasion skills
• Practicing exceptional organizational, time management, and customer service skills.
• Strong ability to work well with the team and maintain a sense of humor.
• Bachelor’s Degree
About the role:
You will be part of a mixed German- Romanian recruitment team, working together to attract the best IT talent in the marketplace.
You will provide recruitment sourcing support, reaching out to candidates from the IT industry in the DACH region and presenting our career opportunities and international consulting projects.
• Partner with recruiters and Hiring Managers to understand job descriptions and outline candidate profiles for existing openings
• Source new talent through various channels including: Internet & Online Research, Social Media & Networking, Job Boards, Direct Applications and the company ATS (Applicant Tracking System);
• Contact and engage active and passive candidates, managing their experience until introduced to the hiring manager
• Use candidate relationship management skills to identify, qualify, and maintain candidates.
• Create sourcing activity and candidate reports for active searches to be shared with recruiters and hiring teams;
We offer you:
- The opportunity to develop your career in an environment where professionalism, individuality, commitment and team spirit are the foundation for success;
- A motivating salary, performance related bonus and a comprehensive package of benefits (23 vacation days, life & accident insurance, medical insurance, Christmas and Easter Bonuses, travel insurance, meal vouchers etc.)
- Continuous education and training: you can learn something new every day and perfect your skills at the highest level in international projects!