Smithfield Romania este prezenta pe piata din Romania din 2004, dezvoltand de-a lungul timpului un model de afacere de succes, in urma investitiilor de peste 600 milioane USD, realizate pana in prezent. In cadrul grupului nostru de firme functioneaza in sistem integrat companiile Smithfield Ferme (divizia crestere porcine) si Smithfield Prod (divizia carne).
Smithfield Romania a castigat de-a lungul timpului o pozitie de lider in industria carnii de porc, prin integrarea principiilor dezvoltarii sustenabile in strategia de afaceri. Ca parte a sustinerii dezvoltarii durabile a sectorului agricol și de crestere a animalelor din Romania. Smithfield Romania se implica in mod continuu in programe de dezvoltare sustenabile de impact in comunitatile zonelor in care ne desfasuram activitatea.
Compania noastra investeste continuu in dezvoltarea profesionala a celor peste 2000 de angajati care provin in cea mai mare parte din comunitatile unde ne desfasuram activitatea. Smithfield Romania propune solutii multiple pentru dezvoltarea carierei deoarece consideram ca adevarata valoare Smithfield Romania rezida in fiecare dintre angajatii companiei, in implicarea si in dorinta lor de a schimba lucrurile in bine! Echipa Smithfield Romania are capacitatea de a se adapta pentru a face fata oricarei situatii si, totodata, de a se mobiliza intr-un mod extraordinar, acest lucru fiind demonstrat in practica prin pozitia de lider pe domeniul nostru de activitate.
• Preferred a mixt of banking experience and treasury analyst/financial analyst experience in a multinational company or in financial audit. Exposure/understanding of statutory and international accounting (US GAAP, SOX and IFRS) is appreciated. If you don’t think you fit completely these requirements, but if you consider that your ambition, analytical thinking, attention to details and passion are compensating for lack of such experience, you should probably apply.
• Bachelor’s Degree (preferred Accountancy, Finance or Economics). Treasury related qualifications of international accounting certification held or in progress to be obtained are an advantage (i.e: ACCA);
• Very good Microsoft Office skills, with an emphasis on strong Excel skills;
• Fluent in English;
• Ability to work in a dynamic fast paced environment with tight deadlines;
• Ability to work both in a team and individually;
• High ethics and integrity
• Dynamic, organized, ambitious, attentive to details and goal oriented person.
• Maintains relationship and is the main point of contact with bank institutions on treasury topics;
• The main liaison person with Corporate Treasury; in charge with preparing treasury related reporting requirements for Smithfield Group;
• Manage execution, prepares reporting requirements and follows up covenants for our 50m USD working capital line and our 60m USD long term loan;
• Manage activity of 2 treasury clerks in direct subordination;
• Cash-Flow Forecasting (daily, weekly, monthly);
• Daily Cash Management (payments, collections, etc);
• Interest & FX negotiation for deposits/overnights;
• Ensures procedures related treasury activities are followed up and respected; proactive in coming with improvement proposals;
• Participates in monitoring internal control procedures based on Group Policies and SOX requirements;
• Provides support in preparing treasury related information required by the internal, external auditors, BNR or other authorities and assures an adequate and efficient communication with them;
• Various ad-hoc, fun and exciting projects.
What we offer
• Extremely diverse and interesting work environment in an internationally recognized company.
• Opportunity of personal and career development; These are not just fancy words. We do need motivated and willing-to-grow individuals on the team;
• Support in obtaining/finalizing relevant treasury trainings or accounting qualifications (ACCA)
• Remuneration adequate to skills, work experience and performance.
• Private health care and other benefits.