Personal Assistant to CEO
Colliers International Group Inc. (Nasdaq:CIGI) (TSX:CIGI) este unul dintre liderii globali în domeniul consultanței imobiliare, cu peste 16.000 specialiști care lucrează în 66 de țări. Colliers oferă o gamă largă de servicii clienților finali, dezvoltatorilor și investitorilor, de la brokeraj, property și asset management, project management, investiții și consultanță, evaluări și până la studii de piață sau produse adresate băncilor. Colliers International a fost inclusă în top 100 companii outsourcing de către International Association of Outsourcing Professionals' Global Outsourcing în ultimii 11 ani. Mai multe detalii despre Colliers International pe www.colliers.ro, pe Facebook si LinkedIn.Cerinte
• The Listening and Communication Skills of a psychologist
• Ambition, persistence, pragmatical thinking, solution orientation
• Good negotiation skills – with the outside world but also within the office jungle
• You will be expected to follow instructions but also have the abilities to complete tasks with little or no follow up - appreciation always comes at the end :)
• People Skills: you need a good filter and prioritizing capacity
• Organizational Skills: the CEO will likely rely on you to keep the working day in order: scheduling meetings, travel plans, billings, etc. This will require you to have terrific organizational skills.
• Computer Skills: basic MS Office, creating spreadsheets, nice writing comes as a bonus for us
• University Degree
• At least 2 years' experience in a similar position
• Are you ready to be the boss' right hand?
• Our executive assistant will work with the CEO and contribute directly to her performance
• Ensuring accurate distribution of documents to/from Management;
• Arranging travel and accommodation for Management and their guests, if case;
• Screening phone calls (internal/external), enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
• Dealing with incoming emails, faxes and post, corresponding on behalf of the CEO;
• Actively participates in organizing events;
• Scheduling meetings, keeping agendas: personal and professional; following tasks and deadlines;
• Filing systems and databases; document reviews
• Gate keeper for operational issues
WHAT WE OFFER
• You are trusted with high-end or complex duties
• You are independent and empowered to contribute to the succes of our team
• The chance to learn: from personal development, to in-house library, free subscription to Bookster, coaching classes, sales training
• A fun group that will become your friends: annual trip, team buildings, the Gen Y office, sport activities and monster parties.
The process of becoming a member of our team starts with a GMAT test followed by several interviews depending on the specific of each job opening.