Talent Sourcing & Employer Branding Specialist
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Holcim active
View all jobs Talent Sourcing & Employer Branding Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
Holcim Romania, membra a grupului LafargeHolcim din 2015, isi propune sa faca fata provocarilor secolului 21 lansand tehnologii si inovatii de varf in industria materialelor de constructii.
Suntem o companie dinamica si moderna, care si-a dovedit spiritul de inovatie si profesionalism pe piata romaneasca prin produse si servicii extrem de apreciate. Din echipa noastra fac parte oameni pregatiti in domenii foarte variate. Cu totii avem in comun perseverenta, ambitia pentru performanta si pasiunea pentru lucrul bine facut.
In plus, ne asiguram ca angajatii nostri sa beneficieze de cele mai bune conditii de munca, punand accent pe sanatatea si siguranta lor.
Paseste cu increderea intr-o lume a oportunitatilor si alatura-te noua!
• Bachelor degree, preferably in Psychology or Sociology.
• Minimum 2 years of previous experience in talent sourcing and employer branding.
• Excellent interviewing skills.
• Sound knowledge of employer branding and talent sourcing strategies.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Eager for self-development and continuous learning.
• Inquisitive, enthusiastic and with initiative.
• English knowledge - intermediate level.
• Computer skills: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
• Develops and implements the annual recruitment and selection plan for assigned business segments and functions.
• Monitors the efficiency of recruitment channels and proposes the best ways to promote the vacancies.
• Develops and coordinates the implementation of Employer Branding initiatives, which support the company’s talent-attracting objectives.
• Coordinates the programs for graduates and maintains a strong relationship with educational partners and students associations.
• Contributes to the talent development plans implementation, conducts career interviews, provides support to employees and managers in defining or selecting the most appropriate development activities.
• Monitors employee satisfaction and engagement level through periodic surveys and feedback from employees and managers.