Junior Consultant – IT Advisory
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs EY Romania active
View all jobs Junior Consultant – IT Advisory active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
As junior in IT Advisory, you will work on various advisory and IT audit engagements in different industry sectors in which EY is acknowledged as a market leader, specifically: financial services, energy and utilities, oil and gas, industrial products, retail and consumer products, real estate, etc.
You will have the opportunity to grow within EY pyramid structure, attending training sessions and getting more and more involved in IT projects including up to solution architecture and robotics.
Technical skills requirements
• Excellent academic background;
• Bachelor’s or Master degrees in Computer Science / Telecom / Cybernetics;
• Proficient Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Power Point);
• Basic understanding about Business and IT processes
• General IT infrastructure and applications knowledge • Information security awareness, basic understanding about information security standards (ISO27000, PCI-DSS, SoX, etc.)
• Ideally possesses one or more recognized IT certifications such as (CCNA, MCP, LPIC, SSCP, Cobit, ITIL, Togaf, ISTQB)
Soft skills requirements
• Positive attitude and demonstrate willingness to learn;
• Excellent, proven communication skills both oral and in writing, in English and Romanian;
• Work constructively with team;
• Creative thinking, problem solving orientation;
• Self-motivated, desire to exceed expectations;
• Attention to detail with a commitment to high quality and accuracy;
• Interest in the different fields of consultancy;