Expecienced Consultant - Risk Advisory/Audit IT
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Deloitte Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Expecienced Consultant - Risk Advisory/Audit IT active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management - Consultanta active pe Hipo.ro
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients.
With access to the intellectual capital of approximately 200,000 people worldwide, member firms focus on client service through a global strategy executed locally in nearly 150 countries. The Romanian office was established in 1992 and nowadays it employs over 600 professionals and provides services to diverse range of local and international clients.
As the firm of choice professional services clients, Deloitte is also the firm of choice for for outstanding professional talent. To uphold our first class reputation and sustain our rapid growth, we are constantly seeking people who can meet the challenges of our working environment.
At Deloitte we value innovative thinking, diverse insights and we strive to offer an exceptional level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism. From the supportive and collaborative culture to the progressive learning and development, you'll experience from day one why Deloitte is a place thousands enjoy working.
Visit now our career website https://jobs2.deloitte.com/ro/en/ to find more about career opportunities, working with us, benefits & culture, and Learning & Development programs.
Deloitte's Risk Advisory has a risk-based approach, experienced professionals, comprehensive methodologies, and technical resources for serving our client in the areas of information security, IT and internal audit, risk management, and compliance.
• Assist with cultivating relationships with clients and possess a strong knowledge in leveraging prevalent methodologies;
• Demonstrate advanced understanding of business processes, internal control risk management, IT controls and related standards;
• Improving and maximizing the confidentiality, integrity, availability, efficiency and effectiveness of the information system environment;
• Understand complex business and information technology management processes;
• Assist with performing capability assessment, developing best practice recommendations and implementing technologies and processes;
• Employ a structured approach to project management to ensure complete client satisfaction and project profitability;
• Conduct research to maintain and expand knowledge on the latest security technologies and standards, as well as the threat and vulnerability landscape.
• University Degree ‑ preferably (ASE - CSIE, UB - Mathematics & Informatics, Polytechnic University)
• Minimum 1 years of relevant work experience in Audit IT and/or other complementary areas.
• Fluency in written/spoken English is mandatory.
• Excellent MS Office skills and excellent organizational, communication, writing and teambuilding skills.
• Very good understanding of the IT field.
• Ability to perform process analysis;
• Ability to provide innovative solutions;
• Capability to work effectively either individually or as a member of a multi-skilled team;
• Team spirit, resilience, flexibility, adaptability and self-motivation.