Front-End Developer Mid/Senior
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs DCypher Media active
View all jobs Front-End Developer Mid/Senior active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
DCypher Media is an advertising technology company and agency with offices in the Netherlands and Romania, that specializes in connecting audiences around the world by delivering the most inspiring and engaged online advertisements.
We have entered the digital industry by combining a multi-disciplinary team that not only brings seasoned experts in online digital marketing but also from the business process, CRM and big data analysis industries. This unique feature enables us to continuously design and develop solutions for advertisers and publishers, staying at the forefront of developments in our industry. Our success is built on market-leading technology, data and performance intelligence combined with exceptional client service, innovation and performance.
Joining our team will give you the opportunity to join a stable company, passionate about technology and innovation, characterized by a young and family-like atmosphere. We provide our employees with challenging work and give everyone the benefits and rewards for a job well done.
Ideally, you’ll have as much experience with as many of the following technologies:
•Experience with the latest front-end technologies and build-frameworks (React, Angular, Knockout, Node, Aurelia, Vue, Webpack …)
•GraphQL or OData
•OAuth and OpenID
•Azure cloud platform
•Web API (nice to have)
•MSSQL (nice to have)
•.Net (nice to have)
To help us stay on top, as a market leader, we need someone who:
• Loves code and takes pride in their work;
• Is looking for an opportunity to gain and share knowledge;
• Knows that developing software is a team effort;
• Dares to challenge the status quo.
We think you should have:
• A genuine desire to stay updated on new tools and technologies;
• Good with feedback, continually looking to improve and develop;
• Exceptional at collaborating with both technical and non-technical people;
• Excellent English communication skills;
• A burning passion for building, shipping and deploying business-critical web applications;
• A passion for stunning and seamlessly functional user interfaces;
•Highly organized with a strong eye for detail
•Good with feedback, continually looking to improve and develop
The development team is located in Bucharest and Eindhoven, extremely talented, and this an opportunity to work alongside some really high calibre developers and leaders. The environment is calm, relaxed, though fast paced, with innovation and creativity encouraged.
If you join us, you will have:
• A chance to work with some of the best professionals in the industry;
• Influence on the tools and technologies in our stack;
• Professional and personal growth;
• Open and friendly colleagues in a very informal social culture.