Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile KPMG Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior Accountant active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Who we are?
You have the opportunity to be part of the most wanted Big4 to work for! That’s right, you can find us in The 2016 Most Desired Employers Survey powered by Catalyst.
Apart from this, you will be offered amazing professional challenges, excellent chances to test your academic knowledge, invaluable industry understanding and on-the-job learning from our experts as well as adventurous career possibilities!
Your benefits and your career path can be flexible to match your own priorities.
If you decide to join us, we will do our best to support you in achieving your full potential and help you to be part of our high performance culture.
- Prepare, check and archive primary documents ( supplier invoices, bank statements, receipts, other documents);
- Responsible for cash disbursements, expense recording and petty cash reconciliation in accordance with Romanian accounting & fiscal regulations;
- Analyses, checks and prepare accounting records for the above mentioned transactions;
- Reconciling finance accounts and direct debits;
- Ensuring all filling systems and archive records are accurate and up to date;
- Accomplishes the result by performing the duty;
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed;
- Other duties as assigned.
Required skills and qualifications:
- A self- motivated person, eager to acquire experience in a professional environment
- The required person should be very organized and detail oriented
- Should have excellent communication and writing skills
- A minimum of 1 year experience working as an accountant would be an advantage.
- Economic studies (high school or university)
- Excellent English knowledge, knowledge of French language would be considered as an advantage
- Excel (High level)
- Outlook (High level)
- Word (Intermediate level)