This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Ubisoft Romania active
View all jobs Level Designer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Architecture - Design active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Production active on Hipo.ro
Enter the homeland of many epic games and be part of our world. Ubisoft is a place where creativity, passion and innovation are the driving force and over 1400 people are at its core.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. Today it became an exciting success story, with a strong history of titles such as Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels, H.A.W.X, Just Dance, Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon or Watch Dogs.
Ubisoft Romania is the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. The Romanian adventure, which began in 1992, has turned into an exciting success story where Production, Test and IT Department are its driving force.
- Good game culture;
- Experience using any 3d game editors is appreciated (Unity; Unreal Editor Etc.; or at least experience with 3d editors like 3dsMax);
- Basic logic knowledge.
Nice to have technical skills
- Familiar with bug tracking tools (Jira etc.);
- Familiar with scripting.
- Responsible and resourceful;
- Efficient and hard working;
- Good communication skills;
- Receptive to feedback;
- Patient and resilient to stress;
- Have high standards;
- Has a positive attitude;
- Attention to details.
- Implement gameplay intentions in the levels assigned.
- Responsible for the creation of the rough map and iteration prototyping.
- Work closely with level artists, leads and technical directors.
- Be involved in all development stages of a project.
Benefits that you can enjoy:
- If you’re into sport we’ve got a great gym right into our studio;
- We are proud of our games and we would like you to feel the same way. To get started we’ll give you goodies and games letting you choose what you like;
- If you get hungry you can use your meal tickets at our local cafeteria or even grab some of the fresh fruits that are available in the office each week;
- Since we value health you’ll have access to private medical system after the first 3 months;
- If somehow you feel under the weather you can quickly go to our in studio doctor.