Luxury Coffee Sales Advisor Dorobanti Boutique
We are seeking a Coffee Sales Advisor to join our Nespresso Boutique in Bucharest!
The Coffee Sales Advisor will act as an ambassador for the Nespresso brand within the Boutique. S/He will welcome, advise and guide a clientele in compliance with the quality standards defined in the Nespresso service offering.
- Welcome the Boutique customers and identify their needs.
- Participate in regular team briefings, meetings and on the job coaching sessions organized by the Boutique Management.
- Advise both prospects and Club members on Nespresso products and services.
- Inscribe new Boutique customers, open their account, present the Boutique and Club services, and assist them in their selection during their purchases.
- Initiate Club members to the art of coffee tasting and develop their curiosity about our full range
To succeed in the role the following experience and competencies would be required:
- Experience in direct customer sales preferably premium products
- Customer & service orientation
- Attention to details
- Interest in coffee would be an advantage
- Willingness to work with challenging hours incl. evening and weekend shifts
- Good command of English
If you are interested in this career opportunity and what to join our team, please apply online with your up-to-date CV.
Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted.