Trainee – L&D Department (6 months assignment)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vodafone Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Trainee – L&D Department (6 months assignment) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
We want to inspire people to capture the opportunities of a digital future and build a better tomorrow. That is why we are here.
Over 30 years ago, we made the first ever mobile phone call and sent the first SMS in Britain and have been changing the lives of billions of people ever since. We are taking 4G to the Moon and using big data for social good to intelligent transport systems and emergency drones, we are still shaking things up.
Be part of a company which helps those who need it most. Whether teaching girls to code, providing connectivity to disaster hit areas or putting on our trainers and running for charity.
We believe being different is good. We’re proud to offer equal opportunities regardless of race, nationality, cultural background, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, religious or political belief. We can only leverage this diversity by building an inclusive culture where everyone is respected, can be themselves and strive to be their best. Your different perspectives help us to shape the future.
The future is exciting. Ready?
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and a "can-do" attitude
• Ability to perform in a busy, multi-tasking work environment
• Well-organized, excellent attention to detail
• Ability to take ownership of assigned projects from start to finish
• Ability to work independently with minimal guidance or oversight
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Assist in day-to-day activities and works closely with L&D members to the implementation of functional and leadership programs learning initiatives.
• Responsible for providing administrative and project support for the Learning & Development team.
• Assist the Learning & Development consultants with project-based assignments, classroom training, including reporting, scheduling, the creation and distribution of collateral and training coordination.
• Coordinates schedules, arranges meetings, prepares and reviews materials, manages flow of information, and assists in meeting departmental goals.