Trainee – L&D Department (6 months assignment)
De ce Vodafone?
Vodafone este liderul mondial in telecomunicații. Milioane de oameni din toate colturile lumii aleg Vodafone pentru a comunica cu cei dragi, dar si cu partenerii de business. Vodafone sustine si investeste permanent in inovatie si creativitate si raspunde nevoilor in continua crestere si schimbare ale utilizatorului contemporan de comunicatii mobile.
Succesul nostru se datoreaza in primul rand oamenilor care alcatuiesc echipa. Multe din sarcinile cu care ne confruntam zilnic reprezinta mai mult decat un singur om poate face. Astfel viitorul nostru depinde de atragerea, recompensarea si retinerea celor care impartasesc atitudinea “pot si voi face”.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and a "can-do" attitude
• Ability to perform in a busy, multi-tasking work environment
• Well-organized, excellent attention to detail
• Ability to take ownership of assigned projects from start to finish
• Ability to work independently with minimal guidance or oversight
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Assist in day-to-day activities and works closely with L&D members to the implementation of functional and leadership programs learning initiatives.
• Responsible for providing administrative and project support for the Learning & Development team.
• Assist the Learning & Development consultants with project-based assignments, classroom training, including reporting, scheduling, the creation and distribution of collateral and training coordination.
• Coordinates schedules, arranges meetings, prepares and reviews materials, manages flow of information, and assists in meeting departmental goals.