General Accountant 5 months contract, Timisoara
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Accenture active
View all jobs General Accountant 5 months contract, Timisoara active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
- University degree in economical field;
- Relevant experience in accounting;
- Understanding of US GAAP, IFRS & SOX requirements;
- Good understanding of end to end accounting cycles;
- Analytical thinking and organized person;
- Experience in a multinational and multicultural environment is a plus;
- Computer literacy and working knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Driven and enthusiastic personality;
- Fluency in English.
- Perform period close activities
- Accrue A/P expenses and payroll using Journal Entry
- FX revaluation
- Intercompany and Intracompany recharge calculation
- Confirmation of intercompany balances
- Perform Bank Account and Balance Sheet reconciliation; reconciliations between sub ledger and general ledger
- Tax provisions
- Computation and booking of manual journal entries
- Perform consolidation; perform eliminating adjustments
- Perform VAT returns
- Produce regulatory, statutory and financial reports
- Audit support
- Controlling the booking of the documents processed in order to assure the accuracy
- Update processes and procedures
- Subject to regular local supervision of progress against results