Internship for automotive integration - NXP
NXP Semiconductors enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, we are driving innovation in the secure connected vehicle, end-to-end security & privacy and smart connected solutions markets.
Intern student in the automotive integration team.
You will be exposed to cutting edge software and hardware and technologies used by billions of people world wide, as part of the leading automotive player which NXP is.
- participate at the development of automation frameworks which implement a continuous integration across the full software vertical in automotive.
- learn how to work and deliver quality products in an agile environment
- basic programming skills (OOP preferred), basic scripting (Python, Perl, Bash)
- smart, focused on problems solving
You will learn:
- how to develop professional [efficient, well tested, scalable] software for a leading industry (automotive)
- how to work in a team with a broad range of experience and seniority.
- get in touch with the full software stack used in automotive