Graphic Designer & Animator - Contractor
Explore Oracle and become our next great hire!
With more than 420,000 customers - including 100 of the Fortune 100 - and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries, Oracle offers a comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications, platform services, and engineered systems.
Currently counting over 4100 employees in the Bucharest and Iasi offices, Oracle Romania has been prominently listed as one of the „Most Desired Employers” in the local market over the last 6 years, including the top rank for the past 3 years.
Oracle is a key contributor globally to IT education through its Oracle Academy Program. Oracle Academy currently supports 664 institutions and over 52,000 students in Romania. In 2016 we are training 200 teachers in Java Fundamentals and Java Programming.
Beside key administrative functions for customers, partners and Oracle organizations, Romania is also home for core development centers and teams helping customers to realize successful IT projects. To name a few:
Oracle Product Development
Oracle Advanced Customer Support
Oracle Software Support Services
Oracle Sales Consulting Center
Oracle is constantly recruiting for a variety of departments, looking for talented candidates with both technical and non-technical background. The ideal candidate would be the one with high potential and ability to learn and adapt quickly to a fast changing, innovative and demanding environment. If you’re looking for insight into life at Oracle, explore our culture, or want to join the social conversation, check out our Oracle Facebook Community.
• 3-5 years of experience as a Brand/Graphic designer in a similar position
• Strong knowledge and experience with the Adobe CC pack – Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere Pro, Dreamweaver, InDesign and other various web tools
With close guidance from the Communications & Social Media team lead, the role includes, but is not limited to:
• Producing creative assets such as infographics, web images, short animations, photo editing, video composition/editing for EMEA and APAC social media use in line with Oracle Brand Communications and Design Guidelines
• Close contact, brainstorming, and planning with Romanian social media teams to ensure all social media posts have engaging components to increase general engagement of posts
• Co-ordination and liaison with key content providers
• Keeping up to date with latest Oracle creative and social media publishing policies
• Understanding and implementing legal requirements based on intellectual properties and copyrights
• Reporting the impact of creative assets and develop best practice guides to be shared within Oracle & focus on ‘bigger pictures’ rather than details
The current job specification is written to reflect the core roles and responsibilities for the Oracle’s creative marketing efforts. Some of the following responsibilities and specifics may evolve, as this is a dynamic and fast-changing part of the Social Media & Demand Generation Marketing Campaigns.
This contractor role will have a reporting line into Global Social Media and requires the successful candidate to work closely with colleagues in EMEA, APAC and the US. Expected hours of duty, Monday – Friday, 9am – 6pm (includes one hour for lunch) with exceptions for later or earlier calls with US or APAC Tuesday to Thursday.