Senior Financial Controller
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Allianz Technology SE Munchen Sucursala Bucuresti active
View all jobs Senior Financial Controller active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE Munchen Sucursala Bucuresti is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group.Requirements
• Strong Accounting background
• Good knowledge of Romanian Accounting Standards, IFRS and regulatory reporting;
• Good experience with SAP FI/ECCS accounting systems;
• Good experience in tax issues in the CEE Region
• University degree in Economic Studies (Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or related field);
• ACCA, CECCAR or similar diplomas are a plus;
• Fluent in English, German language is a plus.
• Ability to work individually and to face the problems in a corporate environment
• Creating periodical and ad-hoc financial reports, forecasts and the yearly plan, together with the Finance Manager
• Insure business continuity for the Finance Manager
• Monthly review and analysis of the plan variations, best estimation projections
• Checking the information included in the various fiscal statements:
• Takes part in the reporting to the company management
• Main interface with the external fiscal consultancy service provider and other various providers
• Maintain the relation with ANAF
• Tracking of all the necessary operations for the month/quarter/year closing in SAP (according to the Romanian Accounting and Reporting Standards), in accordance with the Allianz Technology SE Munchen reporting guidelines
• Tracking the booking of the invoices from the suppliers and their on-time payment, final check and approve in SAP of all invoices, advance travel expenses and expenses reports
• Receivables management: contracts with customers, re-invoicing of costs to the mother company, manual invoicing
• Reconciliation of the customers and suppliers accounts in SAP
• Advises the management in respect to the local legal regulations and to the group requirements related to reporting and accounting
• Organizes and executes detailed analysis of all Allianz Technology Services (IT and non-IT) : product configuration and current pricing, financial analysis of the profitability of the service over time,
• impact of the service on consumption behaviors and costs reductions for the group
• Identifies and qualify improvement levers for cost efficiency
• Designs and evaluates impact of new pricing structure
Health and Well-being:
•Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
•Weekly Fruit Day;
•WorldClass Gym Discounts.
Personal and professional development:
•All you can read with Bookster!
•English and German Language Courses for any level;
•Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
•Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
•Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
•Work from Home Option available;
Attractive compensation package:
•Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & incentives performance-related bonus scheme;
•Meal and Gift Tickets.