Senior Financial Controller
At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE Munchen Sucursala Bucuresti is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group.Requirements
• Strong Accounting background
• Good knowledge of Romanian Accounting Standards, IFRS and regulatory reporting;
• Good experience with SAP FI/ECCS accounting systems;
• Good experience in tax issues in the CEE Region
• University degree in Economic Studies (Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or related field);
• ACCA, CECCAR or similar diplomas are a plus;
• Fluent in English, German language is a plus.
• Ability to work individually and to face the problems in a corporate environment
• Creating periodical and ad-hoc financial reports, forecasts and the yearly plan, together with the Finance Manager
• Insure business continuity for the Finance Manager
• Monthly review and analysis of the plan variations, best estimation projections
• Checking the information included in the various fiscal statements:
• Takes part in the reporting to the company management
• Main interface with the external fiscal consultancy service provider and other various providers
• Maintain the relation with ANAF
• Tracking of all the necessary operations for the month/quarter/year closing in SAP (according to the Romanian Accounting and Reporting Standards), in accordance with the Allianz Technology SE Munchen reporting guidelines
• Tracking the booking of the invoices from the suppliers and their on-time payment, final check and approve in SAP of all invoices, advance travel expenses and expenses reports
• Receivables management: contracts with customers, re-invoicing of costs to the mother company, manual invoicing
• Reconciliation of the customers and suppliers accounts in SAP
• Advises the management in respect to the local legal regulations and to the group requirements related to reporting and accounting
• Organizes and executes detailed analysis of all Allianz Technology Services (IT and non-IT) : product configuration and current pricing, financial analysis of the profitability of the service over time,
• impact of the service on consumption behaviors and costs reductions for the group
• Identifies and qualify improvement levers for cost efficiency
• Designs and evaluates impact of new pricing structure
Health and Well-being:
•Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
•Weekly Fruit Day;
•WorldClass Gym Discounts.
Personal and professional development:
•All you can read with Bookster!
•English and German Language Courses for any level;
•Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
•Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
•Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
•Work from Home Option available;
Attractive compensation package:
•Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & incentives performance-related bonus scheme;
•Meal and Gift Tickets.