Media Manager, Marketing
Procter & Gamble is a global company. We are the largest company in the world in Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) industry. We manufacture nearly 300 brands (such as: Ariel, Blend-a-Med, Bonux, Head&Shoulders, Pampers, Always, Fairy, Gillette, Wella) to nearly five billion customers, competing in 160 Marketplaces. Nearly 102,000 people in more than 80 countries worldwide work every day to provide products of superior quality and value to the world's consumers. As our global involvement, commitment and operations have grown, we have continually analyzed and adapted the way we do business.
Our company encourages diversity, including a broad range of personal attributes and characteristics such as gender, race, age, cultural heritage or personal background.
- 3-5 years experience in media plan and execution either from FMCG (preferred but not mandatory) or from media agency
- Strong knowledge of Media, both TV and digital space and is able to integrate various platform thinking
- Ability to translate consumer insights, data to sound media strategies
- Leadership and influencing skill to deliver strong media thinking for internal stakeholders, including Brand Managers, Regional Brand Directors
- Able to manage multiple internal clients and operate in a fast moving environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills for both English and Romanian
1.Delivers superior, ROI optimised & integrated media strategies and plans (across media touchpoints, including TV, i-video, display, search, social), through external media agency management.
2.Defines strategic partnership with external media vendors, develops & personally owns and maintains relations to leverage vs. both brand and corporate objectives, including but not limited to crisis management.
3.Leads Media innovation & capability/knowledge built-up in emerging media and new marketing/advertising models
4.Leads Media agency relationship, including agency’s scope of work definition, capability building/training, integration in P&G procedures/teams and annual evaluation.
5.Provides media expertise, training and coaching to the Marketing Function and Top Management.
6.Actively participates in both annual contract negotiations and going commercial negotiations.
7.Represents P&G on external media/industry related organizations/ committees.
What we offer to a Media Manager:
- A diverse career path that will build you as a versatile business person, starting with real responsibilities;
- A competitive salary and benefits package;
- A solid training and development program both functional and business;
- Opportunity to grow in a challenging, dynamic and diverse business environment;