Media Manager, Marketing
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile P&G active.
Vezi toate job-urile Media Manager, Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Media - Jurnalism active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Publicitate - Agentii publicitate active pe Hipo.ro
What do you call it when 3 billion people use your products in a single day? We call it just a normal day!
We see big potential in life’s little moments. Brushing teeth. Washing hair. Showering. Shaving. Caring for the baby. Cleaning the house. Doing the dishes, and the laundry. We make the products that help make these moments a little easier.
Procter & Gamble is a global company. We are the largest company in the world in the Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) industry. We manufacture over 60 brands (such as Gillette, Pampers, Ariel, Pantene, Old Spice, Blend-a-Med, Bonux, Head&Shoulders, Always, Fairy) to nearly 5 billion customers, competing in 160 marketplaces. More than 130 000 employees in more than 80 countries worldwide work every day to provide products of superior quality and value to the world's consumers.
- 3-5 years experience in media plan and execution either from FMCG (preferred but not mandatory) or from media agency
- Strong knowledge of Media, both TV and digital space and is able to integrate various platform thinking
- Ability to translate consumer insights, data to sound media strategies
- Leadership and influencing skill to deliver strong media thinking for internal stakeholders, including Brand Managers, Regional Brand Directors
- Able to manage multiple internal clients and operate in a fast moving environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills for both English and Romanian
1.Delivers superior, ROI optimised & integrated media strategies and plans (across media touchpoints, including TV, i-video, display, search, social), through external media agency management.
2.Defines strategic partnership with external media vendors, develops & personally owns and maintains relations to leverage vs. both brand and corporate objectives, including but not limited to crisis management.
3.Leads Media innovation & capability/knowledge built-up in emerging media and new marketing/advertising models
4.Leads Media agency relationship, including agency’s scope of work definition, capability building/training, integration in P&G procedures/teams and annual evaluation.
5.Provides media expertise, training and coaching to the Marketing Function and Top Management.
6.Actively participates in both annual contract negotiations and going commercial negotiations.
7.Represents P&G on external media/industry related organizations/ committees.
What we offer to a Media Manager:
- A diverse career path that will build you as a versatile business person, starting with real responsibilities;
- A competitive salary and benefits package;
- A solid training and development program both functional and business;
- Opportunity to grow in a challenging, dynamic and diverse business environment;