International Executive Assistant (with German skills)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile BearingPoint active.
Vezi toate job-urile International Executive Assistant (with German skills) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Secretariat - Administrativ active pe Hipo.ro
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach.
The company operates in three units: Consulting, Solutions, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, regulatory technology, and advanced analytics; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
In Romania, we are present since 2007, currently employing over 500 people in our three offices in Bucharest, Sibiu, Timisoara, and Iasi.
- Advanced English and German competencies
- good MS Office skills, especially Excel
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player, flexible and open minded
- Results oriented, dedicated, willing to work, reliable, trustworthy
- Pro active and calm attitude
- Able to prioritize tasks
- Key role in the communication between international project teams and top management; the position has technical as well as Financial and Accountancy tasks
- Drafting of PowerPoint presentations for internal or external usage
- Excel Reports
- Usage of internal technical tools and programs (SAP, OC2)
- Translation of documents from / into German or English
- Cooperation with colleagues on different positions in order to deliver / share information
- Register the travel claims
- Register the petty cash and bank
- Register Accounts Payables
BearingPoint delivers business consulting with management and technology capabilities. As an independent firm with European roots and global reach BearingPoint serves leading companies and public sector organisations world-wide to align and optimise processes, IT and operating models with business strategy.
Driven by a strong entrepreneurial mindset and desire to create long-term partnerships, BearingPoint�s consultants are committed to delivering excellence and value to their clients. The firm�s approach to working with clients is highly collaborative and designed to improve business performance, from strategy through to execution. BearingPoint currently employs 3,500 people in 15 countries.
BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer.