International Executive Assistant (with German skills)
We offer management and consulting services to achieve sustainable profitable growth of companies by improving their logistic, commercial, and financial processes.
BearingPoint consultants understand that the world of business changes constantly and that the resulting complexities demand intelligent and adaptive solutions. We customize solutions for our clients, covering various industries for helping them to deliver operational excellence by maximizing efficiency and reducing cost.
Our clients, whether in commercial or financial industries or in government, experience real results when they work with us. We combine industry, operational and technology skills with relevant proprietary and other assets in order to tailor solutions for each client’s individual challenges. This adaptive approach is at the heart of our culture and has led to long-standing relationships with many of the world’s leading companies and organisations.
Our global consulting network of 9200 people serves clients in more than 70 countries and engages with them for measurable results and long-lasting success.
BearingPoint employs over 3.500 highly skilled consultants in Europe. Their entrepreneurial, adaptive approach is the key to our success.
In Romania, we are present since 2007 and we have more than 500 skilled consultants in our teams operating from Bucharest, Sibiu and Timisoara, whose expertise brought value to more than 160 international projects in the past 10 years.
- Advanced English and German competencies
- good MS Office skills, especially Excel
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player, flexible and open minded
- Results oriented, dedicated, willing to work, reliable, trustworthy
- Pro active and calm attitude
- Able to prioritize tasks
- Key role in the communication between international project teams and top management; the position has technical as well as Financial and Accountancy tasks
- Drafting of PowerPoint presentations for internal or external usage
- Excel Reports
- Usage of internal technical tools and programs (SAP, OC2)
- Translation of documents from / into German or English
- Cooperation with colleagues on different positions in order to deliver / share information
- Register the travel claims
- Register the petty cash and bank
- Register Accounts Payables
BearingPoint delivers business consulting with management and technology capabilities. As an independent firm with European roots and global reach BearingPoint serves leading companies and public sector organisations world-wide to align and optimise processes, IT and operating models with business strategy.
Driven by a strong entrepreneurial mindset and desire to create long-term partnerships, BearingPoint�s consultants are committed to delivering excellence and value to their clients. The firm�s approach to working with clients is highly collaborative and designed to improve business performance, from strategy through to execution. BearingPoint currently employs 3,500 people in 15 countries.
BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer.