IT Talent Acquisition
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Inetum Romania active
View all jobs IT Talent Acquisition active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
About Inetum, Positive digital flow:
Inetum is an IT services company that provides digital services and solutions and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow. The Inetum group is committed towards all these players to innovate, continue to adapt and stay ahead. With its multi-expert profile, Inetum offers its clients a unique combination of proximity, a sectorial organization and solutions of industrial quality. Operating in more than 26 countries, the Group has nearly 27,000 employees and in 2020 generated revenues of €1,965 billion.
Inetum Romania is an important player in the IT services and solutions market in our country, with over 15 years of activity. It is a stable, growing and profitable company with over 500 employees who provides IT consulting services, infrastructure and software development assistance, digital services implementation and support.
In an Agile format, our teams work on cloud initiatives, application development, business intelligence, automation and digitalization projects that contribute to the profit and evolution of our clients. The diversity of our projects offers team members the opportunity for learning and growth. The company had a turnover of 20 million EURO in 2021.
• 1.5 years experience as Recruiter, preferably working in-house for a product organization/software vendor
• Experience recruiting for Sales&Services
• Adept at managing a full life cycle recruiting process, candidate pipeline and business leaders at all levels
• Strong consultative, and partnership skills, combined with superior communication skills and a strong focus on delivery of results
• Experience driving candidate sourcing initiatives using search engines, deep web Boolean searching, social networks, etc.
• Must have strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office 365
• Results-oriented with proven critical thinking ability, innovativeness, and flexibility to succeed in changing and ambiguous situations
• Work with Hiring Managers to collaborate on hiring plans to meet staffing needs
• Source extensive pipeline by identifying potential candidates through niche platform sourcing, networking, group research, candidate referrals and other creative ways to fill the candidate pipeline
• Leverage internal tools to build pipeline and engage active and passive talent, including creating and posting JD’s in Linkedin as well as various external job boards
• Call, screen and sell prospective candidates on taking the first step toward discovering their career with Inetum
• Influence hiring managers’ decisions and consult with them as a trusted talent advisor
• Actively participate in developing best practices amongst the hiring team and recruiting team
• Employment contract for an indefinite period
• Career plan
• Private medical insurance
• Trainings and certifications
• Meal tickets
• A friendly and professional work environment