C# Software Developer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ManpowerGroup Romania active
View all jobs C# Software Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
De peste 70 de ani, ManpowerGroup reprezinta puntea de legatura intre milioane de persoane si piata muncii, prin brandurile sale Manpower, Experis, ManpowerGroup Solutions si Right Management. Compania este prezenta pe piata din Romania din 2003, iar in acesti ani peste 400 de clienti si zeci de mii de candidati au avut incredere in noi pentru a le oferi flexibilitatea, agilitatea, talentele, competentele si oportunitatile de care au nevoie. Indiferent daca va aflati la inceput de drum, sau sunteti profesionisti experimentati, brandurile ManpowerGroup va pot oferi oportunitatile potrivite de a va dezvolta, a dobandi noi abilitati si competente, a fi expusi la proiecte pline de provocari si a creste profesional.Requirements
You should have:
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
• 2 or more years of work experience with C#, Visual Studio 2015/2017, Visual Basic, VB.NET, Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012
• Database and programming skills
• Knowledge of standard software engineering and quality assurance practices.
• Very good problem solving skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Focus on producing quality work
• Pro-active and self-motivated
• Team player
• Results-oriented, fast learner
• Resourceful, having an ability to find clever ways to overcome challenges
• Strong analytical skills, attention to details; ability to understand user needs
• Ability to adapt to change
• Analyzing, designing and developing in-house applications for internal usage
• Ensure clear and structured programming, keeping performance, maintenance and compatibility
requirements in mind
• Suggest improvements whenever necessary by designing and implementing new systems
• Test, modify and offer support for the applications
• Document the work to transfer knowledge and enable users (other programmers and team
members) to understand how to use the new systems and features
• Collaborating with all departments of the company and providing software solutions to new business
• Analyze current system functionality
• Analyze and increase quality of code.
Our offer to you:
• Career development opportunities within the company
• Competitive salary and benefits package
• Private medical subscription
• Meal tickets
• Reimbursement of certificates and tuition fees for qualifications
If you are looking for a career opportunity where you can make a valuable contribution and see the immediate impact of your work, this could be the opportunity for you.