Spanish Customer Support (Full-time/Part-time)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Pole To Win active
View all jobs Spanish Customer Support (Full-time/Part-time) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Quality Control active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Education - Training active on Hipo.ro
Pole To Win was launched in 1994 as Japan's first independent test outsourcing company. We have since grown to become the leading global innovator of quality assurance, technology and language solutions from over 30 locations worldwide.
Our name is derived from car racing. Pole Position drivers do not compete against other drivers to get ahead. They lead the race and set the bar for others to compete against them.
Pole To Win mirrors this by approaching our work with proactive planning and quality forethought in the service areas of Quality Assurance, Quality Engineering, Customer Experience, Localization, Talent Acquisition and Audio Production.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills: Spanish
- As the main language used in the company is English, English fluency is also essential
- Must have a strong work ethic and demonstrate fast assimilation to training
- Must have unwavering integrity
- Must value diversity and be inherently respectful
- Good knowledge of Windows operating systems
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Customer service/call center experience preferred
Your day-to-day responsibilities:
- Providing customer support and technical issue resolution via phone, email, and other electronic communications.
- Identifying software and hardware issues, also user training issues and communicating this distinction of the three to customers and giving them solutions
- Identifying trends in customer problems and provide clear feedback based on independent testing
- Performing creation, editing, and maintenance of client accounts using company-provided software tools
- Assisting customers with application installations; configurations; installation of software updates and patches
- Provide support via email for inbound customer contacts seeking technical assistance and billing queries
- Carry out research to troubleshoot customers� technical problems
- Research new resolutions for addition to knowledge database
- Perform any other duties related to technical support as and when required
- Ensure that client escalation procedures are adhered to
- Responsible for providing exhaustive and complete troubleshooting before escalation
- Any other reasonable duties as directed by line manager
About Pole To Win
Since 1994, Pole To Win has been providing outsourced Quality Assurance, Customer Experience and Localization Services to the Interactive Media, Internet of Things (IoT), Technology and e-Learning markets. Our service lines include: Quality Assurance, Quality Engineering, Localization, Translation, Customer Experience, Talent Acquisition, Audio Production.
Pole To Win's core values are imbued across our global organization: Reinforced by our actions and our attitudes. Echoed throughout our approach to our operations and our clients. Exemplified by our culture, and most of all, our people. We build people and their careers. We actively turn to team mates for counsel, inspiration, and diverse perspectives. Relationships are built on mutual respect. Personal and professional integrity is our guiding principle. We are honest, authentic, transparent, and ethically sound. Our primary goal is to advance our clients' businesses and their customers' satisfaction. We set the bar for generating imaginative and effective solutions for the most challenging problems. We move with speed and agility. We love what we do. We have unwavering loyalty to our DNA, our culture, our values, and ourselves.