EMEA Credit Analyst (#3009239)
At HP, we believe in the power of ideas. We use ideas to put technology to work for everyone. And we believe that ideas thrive best in a culture of teamwork. That is why everyone - at every level in every function, is encouraged to have original ideas, to express them and to share them. We trust anything can be achieved if you really believe in it, and we will invest in your ideas to change lives and the way people work. This vision is what sets us apart as a company. At HP we work across borders, and without limits. Global virtual teams share resources and pool their big ideas to solve business issues and meet personal goals. Everyone is valued for the unique skills, experiences and perspective they bring. That’s how we work at HP. And this is how ideas and people grow.
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
• blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
• 3D printing
• multi-function printing
• Ink in the office
• tablets, phablets, notebooks
• mobile workstations
We’re looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future’s yours to create!
HP is a fortune 100 company, the market leader in commercial personal systems and printing, driving innovation that empowers people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies such as 3D printing, immersive computing, hyper mobility, Internet of all things and smart machines.
Our Credit and Collections team is growing quality of impact! If you are passionate about new ideas and solutions – Join us to embark on a diverse and exciting career path in a dynamic, high-tech environment. Our teams are creative and friendly, providing a wide range of services at HP.
What will your role be?
As a Credit Analyst in the central team you will be independently managing accounts of customers located in Europe Middle East and Africa, with medium credit limit needs. A close collaboration with the cash collections teams is necessary as the Credit Analyst often is also the first escalation level in case of nonpayment from customers or channel partners.
What will your day consist of?
- You will be using financial statements to independently determine the financial condition of HP partners and customers and decide upon credit limit recommendations for medium monetary value;
- You will be resolving credit issues independently and occasionally may present credit recommendations to management;
- You will negotiate down payments with customers and HP sales staff or request proper risk mitigation instruments (bank guarantees, SBLCs, etc.) to allow customers to purchase above their authorized credit limit;
- You will analyze and research customer's receivables account delinquency and determines the type of communication method to facilitate payment;
- You will recognize trends for non- payment and resolve the issues by engaging internal partners at all levels;
- You will initiate and assist internal HP partners in the dispute resolution process by engaging with the delinquent accounts in order to negotiate and ensure payments;
- You will analyze at-risk customers and partners and recommend account strategies to prevent delinquencies;
- You will lead and/or participate in business enhancement projects across geographies;
Who are we looking for?
A strong collaborator with:
- Ability to build relationship across teams and cultures
- Leader attitude with strong influencing skills
- A unique voice and a talent to challenge status quo processes and drive improvement projects
An independent result-oriented professional with:
- Drive & a creative power to meet continuous challenges of the role
- Proven problem-solving skills
An excellent Credit analyst with:
- First degree preferably in Finance and/or Business
- Advanced understanding of credit & collection processes and tools, financial and accounting principles
- Strong written and verbal communication, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills
- Typically 4-6 years of experience in credit and collections or finance
- Advanced English level and fluency (additional European language would be a plus)
- Good computer literacy, curious to work with various technical tools to gain efficiency
How will we help your personal and professional development?
- We don’t label you or your performance we look to help you grow your unique potential
- Annual Finance Days dedicated to innovation in the profession, directly hearing from our Chief Finance Officer and other key executives
- Skill Champions Development program lead by passionate team members to help you learn while they learn from you as well
- Talent management program and Learn2Lead training workshops to accelerate high-potentials career development
- New disruptive technology introductions sessions
We love our work environment. We think you will too:
It’s a friendly atmosphere with supportive leaders to bring your creativity to max
Work-life balance support including flex-time arrangements and work from home opportunities
Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives to help you make an impact to communities at large
Your additional benefits package:
- Medical services subscription
- 24 paid holidays
- Lunch tickets
- Other flexible benefits (Medical services for family, Dental Plan, Fitness -Programs, Kindergarten)
- Wellness program, Multisport card and free coffee, tea and fruits
- Vendors discount program (Restaurants, cinema, clothing, and other).