Accounting administrative assistant (GERMAN)
In order to ensure its development, EPSA's recruitment system is based on the personality, skills and abilities required. The integration programme for a new employee is systematically formalised.
Insistent on the quality of its services, EPSA calls for motivated and highly skilled teams. We permanently adapt and develop our know-how.
The values embraced by all EPSA employees contribute in developing the performance : Smiles, Diversity, Listening, Sharing, Open-mindedness.
The person recruited will report directly to the ExperBuy Accounting Manager.
- Fluency in German is required
- Fluency in English or French would be a definite plus
- Rigour and logic
- An initial experience in significant data collection would be a plus
- Knowledge of Navision would be a plus
You will be in charge of:
- Procurement administration (supplier invoice validation and recording in ERP)
- Sales administration (customer invoicing and customer reminder)
- Interface with cash management based in Lyon, Head Office
Start date ASAP