Finance - Site Controlling Analyst (m/f)
We are Bombardier
Get on board, we can drive you further in your career!
As the world’s leading manufacturer of both planes and trains, we have built an extensive and diverse portfolio of winning mobility solutions. Everywhere people travel by land and in the air, a Bombardier product is ready to transport them. From category-defining business, jets and commercial aircraft designed for the challenges of today, to sleek high-speed trains and public transit that is smarter than ever.
Bombardier Transportation is the number one provider of rail solutions in the world. Our business holds the number one global market position in eight of the ten markets we service. Our product portfolio includes a full range of passenger rail vehicles and we manufacture locomotives, bogies, propulsion and rail control solutions, setting new standards in sustainable mobility.
The Finance Operations Center is responsible for the finance end to end process of all Bombardier Transportation globally with more than 7 years of experience. The processes managed are: Accounts Payable & Receivable, Cash Management, General Ledger, Closing & Reporting and Controlling. Our team is strong and trustworthy business partner while ensuring financial governance towards business operations.
For our Finance Center, based in Cluj-Napoca we are looking for a:
Finance – Site Controlling Analyst (m/f)
The Site Controlling Analyst is responsible for monitoring project costs at all times, deliver in time and quality required inputs for project delivery. He is also in charge of consolidating KPI’s and planning, forecasting and budgeting costs, while making sure to timely approve and issue invoices towards final customers.
- Exercises business partnership by supporting decision making through adding value to the business by proactive delivery of information and knowledge
- Acts as business partner towards Local Controlling and operations
- Operational Performance Management: solves all exceptions and inquiries, performs applicable periodic activities, initiate continuous improvement, acts as support for local project controllers and advisor
- Customer/Supplier invoices – approval, payment coordination and variation requests
- Issue final invoices towards customers based on project calculations
- Cash Planner and FX Planner Updates
- Rebooking of costs
- Forecast and Budget planning
- MEC (month end closing) related activities
- KPI update, reporting to supervisory board
- Purchase Orders verification
- Education: Degree level qualification (masters preferred);
- Foreign Languages: English – at a proficient level;
- Working experience: 1-2 years relevant experience, preferable managing responsibilities from GL, Closing & Reporting and Financial Analysis area
- Solid Accounting knowledge.
- Good understanding of Finance/Controlling processes
- Good knowledge on reporting and analysis, preferable working with Excel
- Experience in SAP or ERP environment.
- Ability to work in a multicultural and diverse environment.
- Ability to manage and prioritize own workload.
Why work for us?
The Human Resources Operations Centre in Cluj-Napoca offers an outstanding professional environment with career development opportunities you would expect of a market leading international organisation. We are located in the centre of the city and we offer an open, having a friendly working environment.
Are you interested in starting an exciting career at Bombardier Transportation? If so, submit your application by using the button below: