Procurement Team Leader (m/f)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bombardier active
View all jobs Procurement Team Leader (m/f) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
We are Bombardier
Get on board, we can drive you further in your career!
As the world’s leading manufacturer of both planes and trains, we have built an extensive and diverse portfolio of winning mobility solutions. Everywhere people travel by land and in the air, a Bombardier product is ready to transport them. From category-defining business, jets and commercial aircraft designed for the challenges of today, to sleek high-speed trains and public transit that is smarter than ever.
Bombardier Transportation is the number one provider of rail solutions in the world. Our business holds the number one global market position in eight of the ten markets we service. Our product portfolio includes a full range of passenger rail vehicles and we manufacture locomotives, bogies, propulsion and rail control solutions, setting new standards in sustainable mobility.
For our Global Procurement Center, based in Cluj-Napoca we are looking for a:
You will have to ensure the effective performance for Procurement within the region/countries assigned and the achievement of service delivery requirements. In addition, you will have to manage individual performance and build teamwork within the team.
Team Leadership and Performance Management
- Manage individual performance and people development through PMP process
- Provide guidance to the team based on management direction
- Promote Teamwork within and amongst teams
- Assess staff training needs and encourages compliance of training requirement for each level as part of the employee development program
- Ensure that the team has all the hours, materials, accesses and resources in place on a day to day basis to meet all its service commitments
- Allocate projects, saving initiatives to teams
Operational Performance Management
- Accountable for the smooth delivery of local and global administration and procurement processes, in line with agreed Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Escalate issues which cannot be resolved by the team to the Operational Manager
- Manage external and internal audits and ensures implementation of recommended actions based on audit results
- Act as 2nd level of issue escalation
- Lead the effectiveness of the processes through identification of areas for continuous improvement, providing input and information to achieve problem resolution
Management of Business Partner Relationship
- Exercise business partnership by supporting decision making through adding value to the business by proactive delivery of information and knowledge
- Act as Business Partner to Head of Procurement Region and align amongst GPC Team Leads assigned to region/countries
- Participate in regular calls with business partners
- Manage compliance with directives and legal policy
- Ensure consistent application of all relevant Procurement processes and tools
- Prioritize work in alignment with business goals, strategies and policies
- Ensure buddy system and succession plan are in place
- Collaborate with NPR Procurement colleagues (e.g. GPC) to share best practices
Processes, Tools, Projects
- Drive operational and strategic excellence methods
- Deliver operational and process improvements through lean approach and techniques
- Ensure the effective monitoring of supplier performance (KPI’s and Procurement KPI’s on GPC level)
- Business Degree or similar complemented by a demonstrated track record
- English – at a proficient level; any other European language would be an advantage
- 3 – 5 years of work experience, Leadership skills, Procurement background, People Management skills
- Solid level in MS Office Applications, E-mail application, Experience with ERP systems, eProcurement tools.
- Excellent customer management and interpersonal skills
- Strong Negotiation/Influencing skills, Solid communication and presentation skills in English
Why work for us?
The Global Procurement Center in Cluj-Napoca offers an outstanding professional environment with career development opportunities you would expect of a market leading international organisation. We are located in the center of the city and we offer an open, friendly working environment.
Are you interested in starting an exciting career at Bombardier Transportation?If so, submit your application by using the button below: