Treasury Advisor (m/f)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bombardier active
View all jobs Treasury Advisor (m/f) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
We are Bombardier
Get on board, we can drive you further in your career!
As the world’s leading manufacturer of both planes and trains, we have built an extensive and diverse portfolio of winning mobility solutions. Everywhere people travel by land and in the air, a Bombardier product is ready to transport them. From category-defining business, jets and commercial aircraft designed for the challenges of today, to sleek high-speed trains and public transit that is smarter than ever.
Bombardier Transportation is the number one provider of rail solutions in the world. Our business holds the number one global market position in eight of the ten markets we service. Our product portfolio includes a full range of passenger rail vehicles and we manufacture locomotives, bogies, propulsion and rail control solutions, setting new standards in sustainable mobility.
The Finance Shared Services Organization Operational Specialist (FSSO OS) is responsible for the effective performance of specific finance processes and provides value adding support towards business operations in the FSSO.
For our Finance SSO, based in Cluj-Napoca we are looking for a:
You will have to ensures that the day to day operations of Back Office (including dealing of the Front Office) and Treasury Billing are in line with Treasury Policies and Procedures, are completed in a timely manner and that good governance of cash flows is in place.
- Ensure that each transaction executed by the Front Office is matched by a confirmation from a bank
- In the case of disputes, help to resolve issue with Front Office and bank or escalate issue to Management
- Daily reconciliations of all cash flows, including intercompany transactions.
- Report on a daily basis the operations of the Back Office to Accounting and Reporting
- Prepare the daily report on bank account balances and ref account balances, and calculate the net potential loss of the Treasury center.
- Prepare reports for Cash management to support investment decisions
- Make Treasury-related and business payments which have been duly authorized in line with the Treasury Procedures
- Run monthly intercompany payments netting cycle
- Run & format Monthly Capacity Variance report
- Quarterly run PCG and ODG Invoicing from IGUMP Billing module
- Ensure all payments and settlements made are accurately recorded and processed in a timely manner
- Ensure bank accounts are reconciled daily and outstanding items cleared on a timely basis
- Daily support of Legal entities on reconciliation and payment queries
- Management of email inbox for Back Office to ensure that queries are resolved on a timely basis
- Review and process invoices from guarantees issuers
- Preparation of weekly Cash Planner forecast report to A&R
- Support in quarterly or annual recharge processes to LE of various costs incurred by BTFS on their behalf
- Continuous process improvement activities including in particular enhanced use of the Treasury Management System (TMS), ongoing automation of processes
- Supporting Legal entities in better understanding and use of Treasury Systems
- Team member in Treasury Projects
- Education required: Professional Education Level or University Degree (preferable in Accountancy or Business Administration)
- Foreign Languages: good English level (mandatory); any other European language will represent a great asset
- Work Experience: 2 - 3 years of experience in a similar environment
- Good knowledge in using Cash Management related tools (Internet Banking platforms, Treasury Management Systems)
- Strong excel and reporting skills are a must
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Sound controlling skills, accuracy, attention to detail
- Flexible approach to work assignments
- Excellent attention to detail
Why work for us?
The Finance SSO in Cluj-Napoca offers an outstanding professional environment with career development opportunities you would expect of a market leading international organisation. We are located in the center of the city and we offer an open, having a friendly working environment.
Are you interested in starting an exciting career at Bombardier Transportation?If so, submit your application by using the button below: