HR Intelligence Solution Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Automatic Data Processing (ADP) Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile HR Intelligence Solution Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
Do you want to be in the business of your success ?
Join ADP, we provide employer services to 600,000 clients in 78 different countries worldwide, we pay approximately 31 million people around the world each payday.
At ADP, we have a great story to tell, in a relaxed and friendly environment working on our growth with you, the best professionals .
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Math, Engineering, or equivalent discipline required
• Work Experience: 3+ years of experience in BO Business Intelligence / Reporting, Oracle PL-SQL, ETL Tools
• Knowledge and experience with Business Objects Web Intelligence and Designer/IDT as a developer
• Knowledge and experience with SQL/PL-SQL
• Knowledge and experience with an ETL tool
• Fair understanding of Project Management skills
• Fair understanding of ITIL methodology
• Delivers outstanding quality work, leading to service client excellence
• Works effectively in a team environment
• Good problems solving skills
• Must be able to work under pressure
• Good time and priority self-management skills
• Good oral and writing skills
• Fluent (B1-B2) in French language
• Fluent (B2-C1) in English language
Required Technical skills
• 3+years knowledge and experience with Business Objects platform including Web Intelligence, Infoview /BI Launchpad, CMC
• 3+years knowledge and experience with Oracle PL-SQL
• 3+years knowledge and experience with an ETL tool
Desired Technical skills
• Ability to perform data analysis in HR environments
• Office suite : Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook
• Be autonomous
• Have the sense of service
• Be strict to respect the process
• Be proactive to improve process
• Possesses a continuous improvement mind-set and is receptive to change
• Be ingenious to work with performance
• Have team spirit
• Must be able to work under pressure
• Good interpersonal skills
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Dynamic and responsive
JOB PURPOSE & KEY OBJECTIVES:
• The HR Intelligence activity is part of the BU HCM in France.
• HR Intelligence is a social reporting and HR decisional offering based on SAP BI & Oracle DBMS technologies.
• The clients are very large companies either on French or international scope, using our solution to collect the date from one to many data sources, harmonize and consolidate in a single repository, provide the expert users feature to create their own reports and end-users pre-defined reports on HR domains.
• Part of the HCM Centre of Excellence, the Client service solution engineer will be part of a back office in charge of the development, the maintenance and the production of the final solution of our more than 60 clients, will be in contact with the front office (account managers) to provide clients a service of excellence.
• Your main responsibilities will be to deliver activities that combine analytical and design skills with appropriate knowledge of software and hardware technology, in order to define, design, implementation, test and modify the Business Intelligence software solution of our clients based on SAP Business Objects and ETL technology.
• Programming and developing the final BO HRI solution or new components of the existing solution in the following environments
• SAP BI Universe setting up, maintaining
• Oracle dbms developing and maintaining ( tables, views, stored procedures, index)
• ETL developing and maintaining (dataflow, unit modules, procedures)
• SAP BI Report writing
• Translating the functional needs into a technical analysis
• Estimating the workload to realize, test, document and deliver the technical solution
• Defining, planning and executing the unit and integration tests
• Documenting the solution and the delivery form
• Analyzing the discrepancies on solution
• Doing the follow up or monitor data or reports production
• Alerting the manager or account manager when needed (delay, consistency)
• Maintenance of existing reports for our customers
• Customizations for existing reports
• Quotation (time) of assigned requests treatment
• Development with high outstanding quality work
• Write and maintain the technical documents on requests/developments
• Follows the defined process (and propose improvement when appropriate)
• Exchange with front office
• Reporting to manager