Internal UAT consultant with FRENCH
Do you want to be in the business of your success ?
Join ADP, we provide employer services to 600,000 clients in 78 different countries worldwide, we pay approximately 31 million people around the world each payday.
At ADP, we have a great story to tell, in a relaxed and friendly environment working on our growth with you, the best professionals .
• Functional Pers Admin Mgt of Human Resource Information System skills
• Understanding of French payroll and minimum client requirements
• Applicative testing skills
• ADP Link station web (ADP training)
• Squash/Mantis (ADP training)
• Solid understanding of Microsoft Office
• Ability to draft testing scenarios
• Analytical mind-set and team spirit
• Proactive, solid in making proposals
• Time management (industrial setting)
• Capacity to plan, issue reports in respect of deadlines
• Good interpersonal skills
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Analytical skills and an ability to summarise
• Working within a team
• Dynamic and responsive
• Knowledge of Functional Pers. Admin. Mgt of a HRIS would be a plus
• Higher education
• Microsoft office
• Languages: English / French – B2 level
In respect of the rules and regulations indicated in each Analysis File as approved by the client, and in respect of the deadlines indicated in the workload plan, you will be responsible for rolling out a large number of scenarios via the Squash tool for the following purposes:
• To ensure quality assurance for the integral nature of areas in the employee file via Screens on the ADP Link online workstation
• To validate the Portal in terms of its ergonomics, on-board alerts and entitlements and privileges
• To validate single and multi-user processes, named ‘Workflow’, namely the proper flow of creation-assistance screens:
○ for initialising a recruitment
○ for a departure
○ for a contractual amendment
○ for a change in personal circumstances
○ for suspension or resumption of a contract
○ for a transfer
○ for editing related to each significant change in an employee's employment contract
• To observe and discrepancies or improper operation in manufactured products compared with the Analysis File
• To create tickets via the Mantis tool and to issue these to the correct person for resolution
• To monitor the implementation of remedial measures.
• To validate corrections undertaken.
• Reporting: the employee should extract and issue to the GAP Project Manager all validation progress indicators, and should participate in weekly GAP project update meetings.
In this regard, in collaboration with the GAP France Project Manager, the employee should undertake the following client file handover actions for processing:
• Appropriation of analysis file(s)
• Use of the Squash tool to upgrade standard scenarios, with the addition of tests depending on the customisation observed in the analysis file compared with standard scenarios
• Appropriation of the workload plan: number of days per theme to be validated immediately following release from manufacturing and prior to delivery within the handover environment dedicated to the client
• Appropriation of the test monitoring table
• Handover validation
• Incident management
• Rework validation following resolutions
• Certification for delivery within the client environment