Learning & Development Specialist (m/f)
We are Bombardier
Get on board, we can drive you further in your career!
As the world’s leading manufacturer of both planes and trains, we have built an extensive and diverse portfolio of winning mobility solutions. Everywhere people travel by land and in the air, a Bombardier product is ready to transport them. From category-defining business, jets and commercial aircraft designed for the challenges of today, to sleek high-speed trains and public transit that is smarter than ever.
Bombardier Transportation is the number one provider of rail solutions in the world. Our business holds the number one global market position in eight of the ten markets we service. Our product portfolio includes a full range of passenger rail vehicles and we manufacture locomotives, bogies, propulsion and rail control solutions, setting new standards in sustainable mobility.
The Human Resources Operations Centre is fulfilling more than 12,000 employee service requests monthly. We manage all aspects of Bombardier Transportation HR Services, as recruiting most of position in European portfolio, managing employee records and hiring documents, delivering global mobility services, implementing country training plans, functional global programs and e-learning modules and delivering monthly payroll and bonus reviews.
For our Human Resources Centre, based in Cluj-Napoca we are looking for a:
HR Learning & Development Specialist (m/f)
You will be responsible for delivering cost optimised L&D services to the business, supporting effective training needs analysis for a Function/ Region and operationalisation of country training plans/global programs across BT to meet the needs of specific employee groups. You will be working closely with CoE resources to manage the lifecycle of global programs and with HRBPs and OE Partners to align with Regional/Functional Talent Management requirements.
- Possess sound understanding of L&D deliverables in strong alignment with the BT L&D strategy and ensuring that country training plans/ global programs are effectively deployed in the countries supported
- Use best practices and combine specified L&D knowledge to recommend improvements in any local consultation processes and budgets, or operationalise global programs and ensure they are effectively deployed across countries through the L&D advisors
- Provide outstanding advisory service for managers, employees, HRBPs and OE Partners in the Function/Region supported, based on the training needs analysis gathered from BTalent or local process, and aligned to the BT L&D strategy and Function/Region Talent Management commitments in the business
- Manage the training suppliers and organisation of deliverables to ensure costs are covered, quality/satisfaction goals are achieved and suppliers are paid correctly for the Function/Region or Global Programs supported
- Ensure Employee Services Portal, Catalogues/ Sigal and local communications are being used effectively to promote and support L&D initiatives. Work in collaboration with HRBPs and OE Partners to define and deliver effective L&D services
- Identify and escalate issues and trends adversely influencing L&D effectiveness in the Function/Region. Provide solutions on how to improve the L&D service delivery towards the business and other stakeholders
- Deliver analysis and reporting for the wider HR community, the business and the CoE regarding all aspects of L&D requirements and deliverables
- Education: Degree level qualifications, masters preferred
- Foreign Languages: English – at a proficient level, any other European language will represent a great asset
- Working experience: 3-5 years in HR, ideally with L&D or projects focus
- HR and/or L&D qualifications an advantage, but not prerequisite
- Project Management experience, but not prerequisite
- Good understanding of e-learning standards and LMS / HR systems.
Why Work for Us?
The Human Resources Operations Centre in Cluj-Napoca offers an outstanding professional environment with career development opportunities you would expect of a market leading international organisation. We are located in the centre of the city and we offer an open, having a friendly working environment.
Are you interested in starting an exciting career at Bombardier Transportation?If so, submit your application by using the button below: