Procurement Solutions Analyst (m/f)
We are Bombardier
Get on board, we can drive you further in your career!
As the world’s leading manufacturer of both planes and trains, we have built an extensive and diverse portfolio of winning mobility solutions. Everywhere people travel by land and in the air, a Bombardier product is ready to transport them. From category-defining business, jets and commercial aircraft designed for the challenges of today, to sleek high-speed trains and public transit that is smarter than ever.
Bombardier Transportation is the number one provider of rail solutions in the world. Our business holds the number one global market position in eight of the ten markets we service. Our product portfolio includes a full range of passenger rail vehicles and we manufacture locomotives, bogies, propulsion and rail control solutions, setting new standards in sustainable mobility.
Our Global Procurement Centre in Cluj, Romania is part of the Global Supply Chain/Strategic Procurement department, providing excellent service for the organization across different commodities: Indirect Goods and Services (IGS), Product Related (PR) and Information Systems (IS).
For our Global Procurement Center, based in Cluj-Napoca we are looking for a:
You will have to support the implementation of new catalog, the onboarding of the suppliers, along with improving the data quality and implement further shopping channels such as internal catalogs and quick quote.
Implementing of new Catalogs
- Support the implementation of catalog strategy with commodity experts (global supplier) and local buyers (local sites)
- Ensure catalog coverages of addressable commodities by recommending and onboarding relevant suppliers
- Nominate new suppliers on catalog platform
- Support project Management of onboarding process (coordinate between nominated supplier, Hubwoo and IGS organization)
- Support User Acceptance Testing of new catalogs with technical team
- Support Migration to standard eCatalog solution and go-live of new sites on eBuy / eCatalog solution
Content Management, Reporting and Governance
- Ensure right content (quality and quantity) has been provided in the uploaded catalogs
- Regular catalog maintenance (review if price list, item list is updated and according to our contract)
- Release eCatalogs and check differences to previous versions
- Escalate variances to commodity experts and category leads
- Review Catalog usage and define measurements to improve usage
- Analyse top and flops in eCatalog
Operations / Day-to-day business
- Main interface for queries raised by the end users
- Create tickets with eCatalog customer care for issues with eCatalogs
- Assist suppliers if they have issues which cannot be solved by eCatalog customer care
- Join regular calls with eCatalog service provider (Hubwoo) and procurement solutions team
- Organize regular status calls with regions and create Minutes of meetings
- Support eCatalog end-user training (remote / on-site)
- Create and update training material (such as one-pagers, recorded trainings)
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Supply Chain or other relevant area, preferred
- English – at a proficient level; any other European language would be an advantage
- Understanding of analysis and measurements of business processes’ performance
- Experience in a Sales, Marketing, eCommerce, or Project Management role, preferred
- Ability to learn and navigate eCatalog backend environment
- Strong communication abilities. Able to articulate projects and requirements to a wide variety of stakeholders
- Proactive, eager to take on new tasks and solve problems with an upbeat attitude
- Ability to deliver results within a ramp-up environment and matrix organization
Why work for us?
The Global Procurement Center in Cluj-Napoca offers an outstanding professional environment with career development opportunities you would expect of a market leading international organisation. We are located in the center of the city and we offer an open, friendly working environment.
Are you interested in starting an exciting career at Bombardier Transportation?If so, submit your application by using the button below: