Call Center Manager
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Grupo Noa International active.
Vezi toate job-urile Call Center Manager active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management - Consultanta active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
In business since 2007, Grupo Noa International is a global virtual call center providing high reliability, low cost international direct response service. With clients ranging from start-ups to multinational corporations, we have calibrated our processes to lower our client’s costs and be productive as soon as we are engaged.Cerinte
1. Is available for 8 hours per day.
2. Has worked in a customer service setting or a similar customer-satisfaction experience.
3. Has a solid command of the English and another language.
5. Internet connection of 2Mb or more. It can not be wireless nor through a datacard. You should also test that you do not have a latency of over 100ms. You can test these requirements running a simple test at speedtest.net
6. Windows environment: We work with a windows based web program. We do require for you to have a computer that runs on windows or has a windows environment already installed. Your operating system must be original.
7. Headset: This headset can be simple but it must connect to your computer via USB. This is to ensure proper phone behavior and call quality.
*Provide payroll information by collecting time and attendance records. – Compensation and benefits administration and record keeping.
– Submit employee data reports by assembling, preparing, and analyzing data.
– Performance management and improvement tracking systems.
– Maintain employee information by entering and updating employment and status-change data.
– Maintain employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential.
– Employee orientation, development, and training logistics and record keeping.
– Assisting with employee relations. – Company-wide committee facilitation and participation.
– Company-employee communication.
– Employee safety, welfare, wellness, and health reporting; and employee services.