Content editor – Fashion Days
At eMAG, we are constantly moving forward and we love what we do. If you are passionate about your job, whether it’s offering consultancy to a customer or writing a code line, and you aim high, than you belong in our team.
We provide you with the best development programs to improve both your soft and job specific skills, but it is you who decides what you want to learn and where you want to go. The possibilities are endless.
We know benefits are important, that’s why we provide you with a full range of them. And because we like to share, at the beginning of you journey in eMAG we offer you a free course of e-commerce, just to put you up to speed. :)
• Very good knowledge of English and writing skills preferably in online fashion industry (fashion bloggers, product descriptions);
• Passionate about working online;
• Being able to understand and translate short texts (product descriptions);
• Previous experience using database, content;
• High-speed person, rigorous, accurate, organized, pro-active, being able to work with deadlines.
• Produce exciting and relevant content in English for Fashion Days website;
• Ensure all content is on-brand and SEO optimized;
• Working to tight high-capacity daily deadlines to ensure all product descriptions are concise and informative, in keeping with the company tone and showcasing all relevant key details;
• Support team scheduling on a daily basis;
• Contribute with meaningful ideas for product page content development;
• Constantly check the quality of the website content and make the necessary improvements;
• Checking and correcting the issues related to products;
• Problem solving – being able to identify a problem and suggest/apply solutions;
• Time management – Being able to organize one's tasks and activities in a timely manner (taking into account the entire production work flow).