HR Senior Analyst: Personnel Administration (m/f)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bombardier active
View all jobs HR Senior Analyst: Personnel Administration (m/f) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
We are Bombardier
Get on board, we can drive you further in your career!
As the world’s leading manufacturer of both planes and trains, we have built an extensive and diverse portfolio of winning mobility solutions. Everywhere people travel by land and in the air, a Bombardier product is ready to transport them. From category-defining business, jets and commercial aircraft designed for the challenges of today, to sleek high-speed trains and public transit that is smarter than ever.
Bombardier Transportation is the number one provider of rail solutions in the world. Our business holds the number one global market position in eight of the ten markets we service. Our product portfolio includes a full range of passenger rail vehicles and we manufacture locomotives, bogies, propulsion and rail control solutions, setting new standards in sustainable mobility.
The Human Resources Operations Centre is fulfilling more than 12,000 employee service requests monthly. We manage all aspects of Bombardier Transportation HR Services, as recruiting most of position in European portfolio, managing employee records and hiring documents, delivering global mobility services, implementing country training plans, functional global programs and e-learning modules and delivering monthly payroll and bonus reviews.
For our Human Resources Center, based in Cluj-Napoca we are looking for a:
You will have to manage various incoming HR service requests from Managers, Employees and HR Business Partners in our Romanian business operations, with direct focus on Romania employees’ portfolio. This involves updating records, creating documents and escalating non standard requests to specialist teams for action.
HR Service Request Handling
- As our first line support on HR issues for customers you will action as many incoming service requests as possible to meet the business needs and ensure that the SSO meets its Service Level Agreements. Actions will include an end to end generalist service to secure authorizations, address issues, create employee documentation, support in recruiting, training administration, update systems and maintain employee files
- Run standard and ad hoc reports on request for customers and other HR SSO stakeholders
- Identify improvement opportunities and proactively suggest and/or support their implementation
Support Customer Queries:
- Assist customers who are unclear about the nature of their request, provide incomplete information or request services outside the scope of the HR operation, escalating any issues whilst ensuring that confidence of the customer is maintained and customer satisfaction goals are achieved
- Ensure that all services delivered meet general time and quality requirements
- Education: Bachelor Degree or an Human Resources Officer Certificate will represents an asset to the role
- Foreign Languages: English – at a proficient level; any other European language will represent a great asset
- Working experience: 2-3 years relevant experience
- Experience with CRM, SAP HR and systems supporting training, staffing, compensation and payroll would be an advantage
- Excellent customer management and interpersonal skills
- Good analytical skills and attention to details required
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and drive results
- Ability to work in a multicultural and diverse environment
- Ability to manage and prioritize own workload.
Why work for us?
The Human Resources Operations Center in Cluj-Napoca offers an outstanding professional environment with career development opportunities you would expect of a market leading international organisation. We are located in the Center of the city and we offer an open, having a friendly working environment.
Are you interested in starting an exciting career at Bombardier Transportation? If so, submit your application by using the button bellow.
Your ideas move people!