HR Payroll Senior Analyst with German (m/f)
We are Bombardier
Get on board, we can drive you further in your career!
As the world’s leading manufacturer of both planes and trains, we have built an extensive and diverse portfolio of winning mobility solutions. Everywhere people travel by land and in the air, a Bombardier product is ready to transport them. From category-defining business, jets and commercial aircraft designed for the challenges of today, to sleek high-speed trains and public transit that is smarter than ever.
Bombardier Transportation is the number one provider of rail solutions in the world. Our business holds the number one global market position in eight of the ten markets we service. Our product portfolio includes a full range of passenger rail vehicles and we manufacture locomotives, bogies, propulsion and rail control solutions, setting new standards in sustainable mobility.
The Human Resources Operations Centre is fulfilling more than 12,000 employee service requests monthly. We manage all aspects of Bombardier Transportation HR Services, as recruiting most of position in European portfolio, managing employee records and hiring documents, delivering global mobility services, implementing country training plans, functional global programs and e-learning modules and delivering monthly payroll and bonus reviews.
For our Human Resources Center, based in Cluj-Napoca we are looking for a:
HR Payroll Senior Analyst (with German) (m/f)
You will be involved in the consolidation, improvement and effective delivery of payroll administrative services for our business in Germany.
You will have to enter relevant payroll and Time and Attendance data into the corresponding SAP systems, but also provide 1st line resolution to employees and line managers across a broad range of payroll and HR queries.
- Act as a first point of contact in HR for enquiries from both internal and external customers
- Provide a seamless administrative service to the country / divisional client group within the SSO scope. (Includes data entry, correspondence, filing)
- Enter data for Payroll and T&A (Time & Attendance) into the relevant systems according to predefined processes
- Operate within team SLAs for quality, accuracy and turnaround time.
- Provide data/workload information to Team-Leader on a weekly basis and as requested.
- Use and develop expertise in the full range of tools and technology required to perform the role
- Provide a professional and friendly service at all times to peers in the DACH region
- Develop an effective working relationship with the client group and related departments across the business to ensure a streamlined service is provided to the customer.
- Continually look at ways of improving process and procedures within the HR function to improve the level of support provided to the customer.
- Suggest and follow through on process improvements
- Education: 1st Degree or equivalent essential
- Foreign Languages: English and German – at a proficient level;
- Work experience: 1 to 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience of large scale HR systems, ERP or complex database maintenance would be a plus
- Good general business understanding and customer management skills
- Good analytical skills and attention to details required
- Excellent time management and organizational ability
Why Work for Us?
The Human Resources Operations Centre in Cluj-Napoca offers an outstanding professional environment with career development opportunities you would expect of a market leading international organisation. We are located in the centre of the city and we offer an open, having a friendly working environment.
Are you interested in starting an exciting career at Bombardier Transportation? If so, submit your application by using the button below: