HR - Global Mobility, Delivery Advisor (m/f)
We are Bombardier
Get on board, we can drive you further in your career!
As the world’s leading manufacturer of both planes and trains, we have built an extensive and diverse portfolio of winning mobility solutions. Everywhere people travel by land and in the air, a Bombardier product is ready to transport them. From category-defining business, jets and commercial aircraft designed for the challenges of today, to sleek high-speed trains and public transit that is smarter than ever.
Bombardier Transportation is the number one provider of rail solutions in the world. Our business holds the number one global market position in eight of the ten markets we service. Our product portfolio includes a full range of passenger rail vehicles and we manufacture locomotives, bogies, propulsion and rail control solutions, setting new standards in sustainable mobility.
The Human Resources Operations Centre is fulfilling more than 12,000 employee service requests monthly. We manage all aspects of Bombardier Transportation HR Services, as recruiting most of position in European portfolio, managing employee records and hiring documents, delivering global mobility services, implementing country training plans, functional global programs and e-learning modules and delivering monthly payroll and bonus reviews.
For our Human Resources Center, based in Cluj-Napoca we are looking for a:
You will be responsible to deliver seamless services for international transfers in a consistent and standardised manner and in compliance with the transfer policies and guidelines. The role supports these processes, handling service requests and queries from all parties – from suppliers to employees and managers.
- Prepare transfer conditions based on Bombardier policies;
- Ensure smooth implementation of transfer packages according to established conditions;
- Single point of contact for transfer queries from all stakeholders (customers, providers, HR SSO);
- Offer guidance and support during transfer period to the customers;
- Participate in projects to develop processes, systems and standards to continuously improve service delivery;
- Maintain all tools available to support the Global Mobility process;
- Continuously develop the Global Mobility knowledge management platform (relocation, immigration, repatriation, localization);
- Develop an efficient provider relationship in order to deliver high class services to the customer;
- Ensure coordination of Global Transfers driven activities between HR SSO functions (C&B, Payroll, HR Admin), HR BP and Finance;
- Work closely with compliance team on aspects related to taxation, various payments or other legal activities during the transfer period.
- Education: Bachelor Degree will represents an asset to the role; HR qualifications an advantage, but not prerequisite;
- Foreign Languages: English - proficient level;
- Working experience: preferable 2-3 years in a similar service oriented position;
- Good general business understanding;
- Good HR process knowledge;
- Excellent Microsoft office skills;
- Excellent time and organizational management Positive and proactive attitude, with resilience under pressure;
- Excellent customer and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy;
Why work for us?
The Human Resources Operations Center in Cluj-Napoca offers an outstanding professional environment with career development opportunities you would expect of a market leading international organisation. We are located in the center of the city and we offer an open, having a friendly working environment.
Are you interested in starting an exciting career at Bombardier Transportation? If so, submit your application by using the button below:
Your ideas move people!