IGS Procurement Team Coordinator with German (m/f)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bombardier active
View all jobs IGS Procurement Team Coordinator with German (m/f) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
We are Bombardier
Get on board, we can drive you further in your career!
As the world’s leading manufacturer of both planes and trains, we have built an extensive and diverse portfolio of winning mobility solutions. Everywhere people travel by land and in the air, a Bombardier product is ready to transport them. From category-defining business, jets and commercial aircraft designed for the challenges of today, to sleek high-speed trains and public transit that is smarter than ever.
Bombardier Transportation is the number one provider of rail solutions in the world. Our business holds the number one global market position in eight of the ten markets we service. Our product portfolio includes a full range of passenger rail vehicles and we manufacture locomotives, bogies, propulsion and rail control solutions, setting new standards in sustainable mobility.
Our Global Procurement Centre in Cluj, Romania is part of the Global Supply Chain/Strategic Procurement department, providing excellent service for the organization across different commodities: Indirect Goods and Services (IGS), Product Related (PR) and Information Systems (IS).
For our Global Procurement Center based in Cluj-Napoca we are looking for a:
The jobholder will manage the demand and request process in our ERP system in line with the global Procurement processes including Purchase Order (PO) placement, supply changes, supplier payment and documentation.
Supports the Procurement organisation in all operative related processes, creates monthly reports, monitors supplier performance and supports the preparation of supplier(s) negotiation.
- Operational Performance Management
- Accountable for the smooth delivery of local and global administration and procurement processes, in line with agreed Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Escalate issues which cannot be resolved by the team to the Team Leader.
- Manage under supervision external and internal audits and ensure implementation of recommended actions based on audit results.
- Act as first level of issue escalation.
- Lead the effectiveness of the processes through identification of areas for continuous improvement, providing input and information to achieve problem resolution.
- Take active part in the transition process for new processes/countries/areas.
- Management of Business Partner Relationship
- Exercise business partnership by supporting decision making through adding value to the business by proactive delivery of information and knowledge
- Participate in regular calls with business partners
- Manage compliance with directives and legal policy
- Ensure consistent application of all relevant Procurement processes and tools
- Prioritize work in alignment with business goals, strategies and policies
- Ensure buddy system and succession plan are in place in the country he/she handles
- Collaborate with other Procurement colleagues in GPC to share best practices
- Drive operational and strategic excellence methods
- Deliver operational and process improvements through lean approach and techniques
- Ensure the effective monitoring of supplier performance (KPI’s and Procurement KPI’s on GPC level)
Your Experience and Qualifications:
- Education: Bachelor degree, ideally in Business studies.
- Foreign Languages: English and German at a proficient level
- Working experience: overall 5 years work experience, 2-3 years in the Procurement area would be an advantage
- Strong communication and analytical skills, able to build report with internal & external stakeholders and key decision makers
- Strong negotiation or influencing skills
- Ability to work in a multicultural and diverse environment.
- Ability to manage and prioritize own workload.
- Experience in coordinating projects or people
Why work for us?
The Global Procurement Center in Cluj-Napoca offers an outstanding professional environment with career development opportunities you would expect of a market leading international organisation. We are located in the center of the city and we offer an open, friendly working environment.
Are you interested in starting an exciting career at Bombardier Transportation? If so, submit your application by using the button below: