Global Regulatory Content Analyst
Whether complying with regulatory requirements or managing financial transactions, addressing a single key risk, or working toward a holistic enterprise risk management strategy, Wolters Kluwer Financial Services works with customers worldwide to help them successfully navigate regulatory complexity, optimize risk and financial performance, and manage data to support critical decisions.
Wolters Kluwer Financial Services provides risk management, compliance, finance and audit solutions that help financial organizations improve efficiency and effectiveness across their enterprise.
Wolters Kluwer Financial Services is part of Wolters Kluwer, a global leader in information services and solutions for professionals in the health, tax and accounting, risk and compliance, finance and legal sectors, headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands.
Qualifications and Skillset
• A solid academic background (bachelor degree or higher) in economics, banking, law
• Experience (3 to 5 years) in any of the above fields.
• Motivated, eager to learn with the ability to analyze and synthetize financial regulation and the ability to stand up and defend with arguments his/her conclusions.
• Independent thinker with excellent interpersonal skills but also a strong team player
• Flexible and responsive to change with strong organizational skills
• Good knowledge of Microsoft tools (Excel)
• Knowledge of complex banking and securities related concepts and regulatory framework for financial institutions is a plus.
• Fluency in English written and oral is a must.
In this role you will be analyzing the supervisory activity of different global regulators and organizing the information that is in scope to create a high-level foundation (table of content) for building our regulatory compliance content on.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Analyzes different global regulators/supervisory bodies in the financial sector (Securities, Banking).
• Determines what is in scope for our Regulatory Change Management product and synthetizes the information to build a comprehensive structure or organizes the information to constitute the table of content for our product based on which the content for the change management library will be built.
• Develops and designs the high level structure of the content of our regulatory change management product
• Works closely with an international team to develop a keen understanding of the scope of the product and to develop and maintain a high standard of business expertise.
• Takes a pro-active role in the continuous enhancement of our regulatory change management library.