Transition and Continuous Improvement Coordinator (m/f)
We are Bombardier
Get on board, we can drive you further in your career!
As the world’s leading manufacturer of both planes and trains, we have built an extensive and diverse portfolio of winning mobility solutions. Everywhere people travel by land and in the air, a Bombardier product is ready to transport them. From category-defining business, jets and commercial aircraft designed for the challenges of today, to sleek high-speed trains and public transit that is smarter than ever.
Bombardier Transportation is the number one provider of rail solutions in the world. Our business holds the number one global market position in eight of the ten markets we service. Our product portfolio includes a full range of passenger rail vehicles and we manufacture locomotives, bogies, propulsion and rail control solutions, setting new standards in sustainable mobility.
Our Global Procurement Centre in Cluj, Romania is part of the Global Supply Chain/Strategic Procurement department, providing excellent service for the organization across different commodities: Indirect Goods and Services (IGS), Product Related (PR) and Information Systems (IS).
For our Global Procurement Center based in Cluj-Napoca we are looking for a:
Your role will be to actively contribute to the standardisation and optimisation of activities transferred in our GPC Cluj & Cebu Centers, using Lean, Six Sigma, or other Continuous Improvement methodologies,. You will also contribute to the lean transfer and change process by evaluating activities and continually monitoring the progress of such transfers or scope modifications.
You will also have the opportunity to:
- Identify potential process steps for automation using such tools as Go-Gemba, 5Ws, RCA, 7 Wastes, etc
- Support Team Leaders in or drive the analysis of scope descriptions and any associated documentation (training material etc)
- Support Team Leaders in or drive the monitoring of transfer progress with Sites worldwide
- Ensure compliance to the transfer and change process within the GPC organisation, in order to drive towards maximum standardization and optimization of activities
- Continuous Improvement experience, using lean tools and methodologies
- Procurement business acumen would be a great plus, especially orientation on processes and deployment of operational activities
- Fluency in written and spoken English; any other additional language skills would be an advantage
- Strong analysis skills including data interpretation with help of formulas, functions in MS office environment (excel, access, etc), and strong synthesis skills including presentation skills generally but not limited to MS office environment (Powerpoint, Word, etc)
- MS office knowledge, especially working with Excel (data interpretation, formulas, functions)
Why work for us?
The Global Procurement Center in Cluj-Napoca offers an outstanding professional environment with career development opportunities you would expect of a market leading international organisation. We are located in the center of the city and we offer an open, friendly working environment.
Are you interested in starting an exciting career at Bombardier Transportation? If so, submit your application by using the button below: