Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile BearingPoint active.
Vezi toate job-urile Software Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach.
The company operates in three units: Consulting, Solutions, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, regulatory technology, and advanced analytics; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
In Romania, we are present since 2007, currently employing over 500 people in our three offices in Bucharest, Sibiu, Timisoara, and Iasi.
- Proficient object-oriented programming skills (i.e. C++, C#, Python, Java);
- Good knowledge about database structures;
- SAP know-how (nice to have);
- Product configuration experience (nice to have);
- Advanced English skills and basic German skills (nice to have);
- Availability to travel abroad;
- Master/Bachelor degree or equivalent in software development, information systems, technology.
Together with an international team from Germany you will be involved in full cycle developement of different projects:
- Product Modelling;
- product configuration;
- bug fixing;
In the first 3 months of the collaboration you will participate to different trainings on the tool with the project team in Germany.
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consulting company with European roots, operating with a global reach.
- We have 3.350 passionate and experienced employees.
- We serve clients across financial and commercial industries and public services.
- We are located in 29 offices in EMEA.
- We have a 110-year heritage as trusted business advisor.
Why work with us?
We offer you:
-the opportunity to develop your career in an environment where professionalism, individuality, commitment and team spirit are the foundation for success;
- a motivating salary, performance related bonus and a comprehensive package of benefits (23 vacation days, life & accident insurance, medical insurance, travel insurance, meal vouchers etc.);
- continuous education and training: you can learn something new every day and perfect your skills at the highest level in international projects!