Customer Service Representative with English
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile TELUS International Europe active.
Vezi toate job-urile Customer Service Representative with English active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Relatii Publice active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
TELUS International Europe is a premium multilingual contact center, BPO (business process outsourcing) and ITO (information technology outsourcing) provider, delivering high quality services since 2004. The company has 2,500 team members across seven delivery centers located in: Sofia and Plovdiv (Bulgaria); Bucharest and Craiova (Romania), as well as offices in Manchester and Cannock (England). TELUS International Europe offers contact center solutions, ITO and innovative customer service support for global customers in over 30+ languages. TELUS International Europe is a proud member of the TELUS International family.
TELUS International is a global BPO company with over 20,000 team members around the world, including in Canada, the United States, Europe, Latin America, and the Philippines. With over 175 million customer interactions supported annually via voice, email, chat and social media, across the telecommunications, utilities, high tech, gaming, finance, retail, e-commerce, travel and logistics, and health care industries, TELUS International enables customer experience innovation through spirited teamwork, agile thinking, and a caring culture that puts customers first. As the global arm of TELUS, TELUS International is backed by a leading national telecommunications company in Canada, with CAD$12.4 billion (€8.77 billion) in annual revenue, 14 million customer connections. For more information, please visit:
- excellent command of English language (speaking, writing, understanding)
- availability for a full time schedule, day shift (Monday - Saturday: 11:00 - 19:00) or night shift (Sunday - Friday: 02:00 - 10:00)
- individuality, tact, and ability to work directly with international clients
- very good communication skills and the ability to remain calm in all situations
- good computer literacy
- adaptability, initiative, proactively
- ready for learning new things and bringing add value to the team
- taking/making calls in English language and writing emails
- identifying customer needs, assisting with their inquiries, and providing the highest quality of service in meeting their needs.
- resolves customer questions, complaints and requests via telephone, e-mail, back-office or chat
- developing and maintaining a full knowledge of client products and services
- handle and resolve customer complaints
- perform customer verifications
- manage customers' accounts
- offers customer support using different software applications
- record details of actions taken
Stable job – we offer permanent labor contracts
Multilingual exposure – we serve international clients daily – join us and improve your spoken and written language skills with native speakers
Positive environment – we care about the well-being of our employees, invest in their development, encourage fun and team building initiatives
Community projects – we run CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) events all year long. Make the world better, together with us!
Private medical insurance coverage – we work with one of the best suppliers, Regina Maria Medical Center where you will benefit from a Professional package
Meal tickets shall be granted monthly
Other fun stuff:
Special discounts provided by our partners in different industries (Banking, Telecom, Gym & Fitness)
Free massages on site, fruits every week to boost your energy, free books rent and delivery to support your career growth
Special discounts for our team members in AFI mall where our office is located