Junior BI Applications Specialist – 1 year contract
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Ubisoft Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior BI Applications Specialist – 1 year contract active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Enter the homeland of many epic games and be part of our world. Ubisoft is a place where creativity, passion and innovation are the driving force and over 1800 people are at its core.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. Today it became an exciting success story, with a strong history of titles such as Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels, H.A.W.X, Just Dance, Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon or Watch Dogs.
Ubisoft Romania is the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. The Romanian adventure, which began in 1992, has turned into an exciting success story where Production, Test and IT Department are its driving force.
The IT Department of UBISOFT Romania is looking for a Business Intelligence Applications Specialist to assure the support and maintenance for the company’s Business Intelligence applications.
The responsibilities of this job are mainly focussed on providing functional support for internal customers on applications like MicroStrategy, Business Objects and Data Warehouse.
• University graduate
• Querying Oracle or MS-SQL databases knowledge
• PC skills: Windows, Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) – average level
• Good written and oral knowledge of English, French is a plus
Represent a strong advantage:
• Knowledge of business terms and processes in areas like Cost Control, Consolidation, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing
• Experience with ERP products
• Experience with other Business Intelligence products, especially reporting solutions.
• Works a queue of tickets (incidents, problems, requests, changes) and provides resolutions within internally defined SLAs, with a focus on long-term solutions
• Provides status updates and manages customer expectations throughout the lifecycle of the incident/ problem/ request/ change
• Demonstrates a sound knowledge across multiple business intelligence products.
• Demonstrates ability to see “the big picture” and understand the data flows between internal/external systems and the data warehouse
• Collaborates closely with level 1 Front Desk analysts to identify, document and transfer recurrent ticket categories
• Provides trainings for the key and end-users
• Contributes to the creation and maintenance of end-user documentation
• Effectively utilizes support processes and tools (i.e.: self service interface, ticketing tool, internal knowledge base etc.); Stays updated with the support practices and procedures and suggests improvements
• Actively contributes to internal knowledge management through content creation and maintenance
• Participates to projects (new functionalities, enhancements, etc) – functional analysis, design, development, system testing, UATs - as needed
We have salaries to motivate you, bonuses for your performances, medical services to keep you safe and sound, meal tickets to use them wherever you want and free access to relaxing and fitness room.
But most of all, we guarantee you’ll enjoy our atmosphere and working environment.