Senior .Net Software Developer
What You’ll Need:
- Proficiency in English is a must.
- Highly skilled C# developer – intimate with generics, delegates, events, anonymous functions (in-memory data manipulation experience desirable) with Oracle as the backend database
- ASP.NET and .NET-based MVC
- MVC, MVP, or MVVM patterns
- Architecture experience with Micro Services
- Distributed Applications or Cloud Experience
The Team: We are expanding and as the Sr. .NET Software Developer, you will be an integral part of our Disclosure Management development process. You will be a part of a growing remote, multi-site global team.
The technology stack you’ll be working with includes (but not limited to): .NET, C#, Visual Studio, .NET Core, MVC, Entity Framework, Bootstrap and Angular.
To Be a Good Fit, You:
- Work comfortably with remote, multi-site global teams and work autonomously
- Are highly intelligent, with a humble nature– we value critical thinkers who are open to ideas and feedback
- Look forward to contributing to the team’s success and watching company's grow
- Are driven to embrace new technologies; hungry to learn; hungry to share; hungry to advance