IT Helpdesk with Russian
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Lugera & Makler active
View all jobs IT Helpdesk with Russian active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
...enthusiastic and outstanding! ... helpful and present! ...young and smart!... ah, almost forgot:
This is in a nutshell the Lugera team in Romania.
A bunch of dedicated, happy people ready to face in a natural, positive and friendly fashion all your challenges... a bunch of people at the service of people, unconditionally!
We started with hope in our souls and a smile on our faces when many others were there, way ahead of us.
We managed to make our voice heard out loud and the warmth of our hearts touched each and every recruitment we accomplished... why? ...because we are caring people, driven by the power of
“WE CAN DO IT!”
And you know what? We continue this way! And Lugera Republic is whatever republic should be: smiles on every face, glamour on every "street", laughter and success in every "building"!
Everyone who applies for a Lugera job is officially a citizen of our republic!
• Proficiency in Russian languages is a must;
• Knowledge of and/or experience supporting Windows and MS Office products;
• Excellent troubleshooting capability;
• Sound judgment and decision making skills;
• Strong analytical, technical, problem solving and organizational skills;
• Process and procedure oriented;
• Strong written and oral communication skills;
• Team player, self-motivated, organized, detail oriented and able to handle changing priorities;
• Able to communicate problems/issues to customers in a non-technical manner.
• Answer incoming calls and log all customer questions and issues accurately and efficiently into ticketing system;
• Troubleshoot hardware, software and network related issues;
• Provide restorative or maintenance actions to resolve end-user issues;
• Assist with defining and documenting knowledge base articles;
• Assist with special project work as needed;
• Escalate problems to the next level of support when necessary;
• Consistently meet or exceed requirements performance criteria.