Senior Financial Analyst with ENGLISH
Do you want to be in the business of your success ?
Join ADP, we provide employer services to 600,000 clients in 78 different countries worldwide, we pay approximately 31 million people around the world each payday.
At ADP, we have a great story to tell, in a relaxed and friendly environment working on our growth with you, the best professionals .
• Economics/Accounting License Degree;
• ACCA student or member is considered a plus;
• 3+ years of experience on a similar job;
• Language English skills– Advanced level;
• Good organizational, written and verbal communication skills;
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to team effectively with all levels of employees and internal/external customers, including Senior Management;
• Ability to create models and analyze both current and forecasted information is required;
• Strong knowledge and experience of standard office applications: Excel, Word, PowerPoint;
• Experience working with various FPA systems (Hyperion, Essbase, Smartview), is considered a plus;
• Demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills;
• Strong bias for actions and good work ethic.
• Annual budgeting process and quarterly forecasting process:
- Prepare the annual financial budget, quarterly forecasts, including CAPEX and BTL forecasts based on collaboration with the business units partners and senior management;
- Collaborate with the business unit financial teams in order to create efficient, accurate and timely financial reporting;
- Responsible with uploading the final approved budget/forecast into Essbase – Hyperion;
- Review quarterly forecast and annual budget and work to identify risks and opportunities;
- Prepare annual and quarterly financial presentations to ADP Group Senior Leadership Team and respond to questions arising during the financial review.
• Monthly financial process:
- Perform monthly analysis over actual vs forecasted costs and provide commentary for key variances;
- Ensure on a monthly basis that the Flash Actual figures are final based on Accounting Department confirmation;
- Report on monthly capacity of actual vs plan Headcount and number of available seats;
- Prepare monthly Census with all actual Headcount/FTE information;
- Prepare and send to Group Recruitment stakeholders monthly cost per hire;
• Billing process:
- Responsible of determining the annual billing rates in accordance with Allocation Methodology;
- Prepare the monthly and quarterly cross charges to the BUs in accordance with management reporting systems and in compliance with local statutory regulations;
- Monitor that intercompany agreements are in place for all services cost cross charges to the business unit partners.
• Approval of Purchase Orders:
- Responsible with reconciliation of the actual costs included in the Purchase Order raised by Procurement Department vs budgeted costs;
- Ensures finance approval of costs in Ariba – Procurement Application for the Purchase Orders.
• Establish the framework and deadlines for budgeting, forecasting, decision support analytics and other financial analysis for the company;
• Collaborate with company’s internal and external auditors;
• Direct participation and involvement in various projects within the Finance Department.