Rompetrol, part of KMG International, is the place where thousands of minds spread throughout 11 countries are connecting to each other to create the energy we all need to get further. You may think of us as an Oil & Gas powerhouse, which combines the strength of the experienced with the eagerness of the new.
This is how we grew over the past 40 years into a group of true professionals, specialized in diverse fields of work: Trading, Refining & Petrochemicals, Retail, Industrial Services.
We believe that through trial and perseverance, true ambition is inspired and success achieved. With this reasoning, we intend to welcome you to our Rompetrol family and help you reach your full potential. So, are you ready to begin or continue your career, in a diverse and fulfilling environment?
- University Degree in Foreign Languages or related fields.
- At least 2-3 years of experience as Interpreter/ Translator.
- Excellent command of English, Romanian and Russian (spoken and written).
- Knowledge of legal, financial and commercial terminology, as well as colloquial language.
- Knowledge of cultural and linguistic specifics of the above mentioned languages.
- Good PC knowledge (MS Office).
- Availability to relocate in Bucharest, Romania.
- Availability to travel.
- Attend conferences and meetings and acts as official interpreter to mediate the discussions.
- Render spoken messages accurately, quickly and clearly.
- Convert written materials from one language into another.
- Edit and proofread text to accurately reflect language.