BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT TRAINEE
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs KEPLER-ROMINFO SA active
View all jobs BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT TRAINEE active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management Trainee active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Public Relations active on Hipo.ro
Kepler-Rominfo is a leading Romanian company with multinational presence, providing IT services and solutions to both local and international customers for more than 20 years. Covering a wide range of industries and business verticals and having +1000 completed projects for clients in over 30 countries, Kepler-Rominfo is a sought provider for nearshore and offshore software development, consultancy for top technologies.
As of the end of 2016, Kepler-Rominfo has become part of the Alten Group - the European leader in engineering and technology consulting.
We are proud to be here and we invite you to join us!.
- Interest in IT services,
- Very good verbal and written communication skills,
- Excellent organizational skills: ability to plan, prioritize and organize workload,
- Ability to work independently,
- Good English knowledge, French is a plus
- Market research: identification, qualification and segmentation of potential clients,
- Business intelligence: identification of decision makers for potential clients,
- Competitor analysis,
- Business development support for presentations and meetings.
- Working in a growing company, with top professionals,
- Recognition of value,
- Premium Plus health package,
- Package for gym and massage,
- Possibility to evolve towards a Junior Business Development Manager.