BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT TRAINEE
Kepler-Rominfo is a leading Romanian company with multinational presence, providing IT services and solutions to both local and international customers for more than 20 years. Covering a wide range of industries and business verticals and having +1000 completed projects for clients in over 30 countries, Kepler-Rominfo is a sought provider for nearshore and offshore software development, consultancy for top technologies.
As of the end of 2016, Kepler-Rominfo has become part of the Alten Group - the European leader in engineering and technology consulting.
We are proud to be here and we invite you to join us!.
- Interest in IT services,
- Very good verbal and written communication skills,
- Excellent organizational skills: ability to plan, prioritize and organize workload,
- Ability to work independently,
- Good English knowledge, French is a plus
- Market research: identification, qualification and segmentation of potential clients,
- Business intelligence: identification of decision makers for potential clients,
- Competitor analysis,
- Business development support for presentations and meetings.
- Working in a growing company, with top professionals,
- Recognition of value,
- Premium Plus health package,
- Package for gym and massage,
- Possibility to evolve towards a Junior Business Development Manager.