Global Process Owner
I FUTURE belongs to a Group of companies with multinational presence across various parts of the globe.
Our goal is developing individuals by building a strong foundation towards their employable future, supporting both personal and corporate goals.
What distinguishes you:
- Graduated from Business IT or similar
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Experience in SAP processes and Data Security
- Experience in Accounts Payable Process
- Flexibility, good problem solving capacity.
- Team oriented and experience in working in international teams
- Ability to establish and maintain outstanding relationships with customers, (internal) vendors, co-workers and stakeholders
- Readiness to travel
- Orientation on goals, initiative, self driven
Your contribution to something big:
Global Process Owner Detective Controls
Project lead ACG4 ICS (Internal Control Systems) lead by CF/RMP
Global Training Detective Controls
3rd level Support GSA Timisoara for APM (Accounts Payable Processes )
Implement a continuous improvement process (CIP) within AP processes
Other Centre of Governance - Accounts Payable - related tasks
- Support of projects
- BR Management
- GPLA support